Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

<3 Ttc April 2013 <3 Lock Rss

Hello Ttc mummas!
Anyone out there in the wide wide world hanging around til April??
I got af and hubby is going away again tomoro for 2 weeks so we are totally out for march now.

Fx crossed for a bfp, this will be my 14th cycle trying (13th really cause of the missed one)
I've just been tested for ovulation which came back positive. Looking at getting hubby tested next month too

I'll be around in April. DH is away for this cycle

I just started acupuncture yesterday, she said my uterus is "cold" from the pill, so we are working on putting some "heat" into it, and I'm taking "Del's TTC" vitamin combo.

I think I will get us both tested after April if we don't get a BFP.

Yah someone to talk to! I didn't want to hang round march anymore :/ I hope they get lots of bfps, I just don't want to see all of them wink

I'm due to ov around apr 21st (my bday) so that would be awesome. Ds3 was conceived on hubby's bday wink

Hey Ladies. I will be joining you for April we will be ttc baby#2 and this will be our first cycle. i have no idea when my AF or O happens we will just be going with the flow. This is what worked for us last time other wise we both feel to much pressure about it.

Will be nice having some other ladies to talk to as we have decided to keep the family out of the link to =)
Best wishers to everyone and i look foward to seeing all the BFP.... =)

Hi ladies!!

I will be joining you all too!! About to go off the pill and start ttc our first!! Super excited. Will be finishing the pill around the 25th of this month. Having a small (non baby making) op at start of April and then we will be on it!!

Xx
Welcome ladies!

Oh we wont be far apart casgazbubs, my app says 19th April for my O. Do you do any tracking other than the OPKs? Those things are a lifesaver, I just got some more so I know where I'm at. Can't rely on CM changes as I'm not having many atm sad hopefully the acupuncture helps.

Good luck and babydust to all! Xx

You know why nobody can keep up on the TTC threads? Coz they get started 3 weeks early lol!

Anyway, I'm not planning on joining you all. Haven't got my march bfp yet, but I'm planning on it haha

We'll see how that works out for me...

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

I certainly hope you won't be joining us Skubala! My fingers and toes are crossed for you, and that it's super sticky.

Hi Ladies, in TTC #1! AF came so Im hopping over here. Had appt with the Doc to see if there is anything more I can do but she said they dont want to test me until past the 6 months trying mark. Been off the depo for 6 months now and finally i am getting consistent. I am planning on O 23rd, not trying OPKs this cycle but I plan on getting technical next cycle if a BPN. Done so much research on conceiving, feel like im going over board sometimes.
Becaful wrote:
I certainly hope you won't be joining us Skubala! My fingers and toes are crossed for you, and that it's super sticky.

LOL I'm trying the super positive tactic this month. Will probably crash and burn next Thurs/Fri when AF due but what the hell, it's making the 2 ww more tolerable.

There are a few of you who have been on the TTC board for just as long or longer than me. I reckon some of these newer girls (no offence) ought to take their position in the queue haha

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Skubala wrote:
LOL I'm trying the super positive tactic this month. Will probably crash and burn next Thurs/Fri when AF due but what the hell, it's making the 2 ww more tolerable.

There are a few of you who have been on the TTC board for just as long or longer than me. I reckon some of these newer girls (no offence) ought to take their position in the queue haha

Pahaha. This will be my 7th cycle off the pill, but only 4th we can try in. It's a bit frustrating. I can only begin to imagine yours. But positivity is key!

I really wanna see you Skubala, Casgazbubs (she started the first thread I joined) Kumeroa, and Blessedwithone get their BFPs.

Becaful wrote:
Welcome ladies!

Oh we wont be far apart casgazbubs, my app says 19th April for my O. Do you do any tracking other than the OPKs? Those things are a lifesaver, I just got some more so I know where I'm at. Can't rely on CM changes as I'm not having many atm sad hopefully the acupuncture helps.

Good luck and babydust to all! Xx

I'd love to temp but its too hard remembering wink just opks smile
It would be nice for some (actually all) of us 'oldies' to get a bfp!

Skubala, I have my fingers crossed for u! wink I only started early cause I'm out for a month but I still wanted to chat wink

Welcome bubblycoco! Don't worry I think we all go ott when Ttc but it just seems like part of the package. We don't want to do it but we do wink

Sign in to follow this topic