Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

OPK Question Lock Rss

This is my first time using OPKs. I started testing on the weeknd and was just getting the control line (normal!)

Then today I got a faint test line (which means no surge still) but I am wondering would this be a sign that I am very near O and should be BDing more?

Thanks Little Miss's

We BD'd the other night so will get to it again tonight wink

I get confused reading those, to clear it up is it when you see a faint line does that mean you are about to Ovulate, or when the line is dark?? I bought 40 strips off ebay so wondered should I test once a day or twice a day??

Kaytarahstud wrote:
I get confused reading those, to clear it up is it when you see a faint line does that mean you are about to Ovulate, or when the line is dark?? I bought 40 strips off ebay so wondered should I test once a day or twice a day??

Going off the diagram on my if the test line is lighter than the control line or no test line at all then there is NO LH surge

For a positive LH surge the test line must bethe same as the control line

hmm ok so that would be interesting if I had a surge in the late morning and rang my other half to say um honey..... lol. so I guess its best to do it the day before or that morning if its getting close just to be sure. smile

So... I'm also trying these for the first time and I'm a little confused at to when we are ment to BD, as soon as I get the positive is that the sign to BD or is it to late once you get the positive... And we should have been already trying before hand and stopping BD'Ing once I get the positive? Soooooo confused!!!! Please let me know
Little Miss's wrote:
muma-lovin wrote:
So... I'm also trying these for the first time and I'm a little confused at to when we are ment to BD, as soon as I get the positive is that the sign to BD or is it to late once you get the positive... And we should have been already trying before hand and stopping BD'Ing once I get the positive? Soooooo confused!!!! Please let me know

Once you get the positive you will ovulate 12-13hrs later. So you have not missed your chance. I always started BDing every 2nd day from when AF finished and then every night for 3 nights after the positve. So long as you BD lots around that time you should be fine.

Thank you so much that helped alot. Now I know where I stand!! LoL the tests came with no info what so ever accept for explaining neg/pos.
Ive now had a positive for 3 days in a row we BDing last night and a day before I had the first positive so Im going to try for another Bding tonight just hope my partner isnt too tired from work tonight lol.

Sign in to follow this topic