Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC July 2013 Lock Rss

Hi everyone...

Jumping the gun but our IVF doesn't start until July...

So here we go.
Me too. I'm in for this month.

Last cycle was only 21 days with O being CD8. Unsure what this month will be so maybe I will get some OPK's.

Starting the list . . .

2WB

Stacebebe, TTC#3, Cycle 3, O due 29th June (based on a 21 day cycle)

The way I am feeling, I will be jumping threads again. sad
I am feeling diddly squat. Even with trying to get my progesterone levels up. Nada.
Good luck to you this month. smile

and im over sad positive i Od for sure......negative ..... all of the above LOL smile *sigh* i see lil bubbys and i think gosh i want that.....my close g/f has started trying so no doubt she will sneeze and get preg.....ughhh weve been ttc since dec so feels like a lifetime..... ahhh well, im off to indulge in carbs smile
smile Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I am hopping over to july and AF has nearly left (for a long holiday I hope). Been haveing between 26 - 28 days cycles. Using maybe baby and might use OPKs aswell. TTC#1 and cannot wait for my BFP.

Good Lucky July Ladies FX for BFPS!

2WB

BubblyCOCO, TTC#1, Cycle 4 O due 5th July - 28 day cycle.
me and partner are trying this month as well. have been trying since MC but nothing yet! soo DUMB! maybe july is my month! smile

Hi ladies, just moving threads. Havn't been on much since AF showed as it gets more and more depressing each time but then I bounce back again and re join in smile
Best of luck to everyone this month xox

2WB

BubblyCOCO, TTC#1, Cycle 4 O due 5th July - 28 day cycle.
Blessedwithone, TTC #2, Cycle 17/2 (17 cycles of ttc, 2 cycles since mc) O due approx 28 June

Glad you are back Blessedwithone! FX for you x smile
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck for you ladies gearing up for July.

I miss out in July, so come August we are at our 5th go in 10/11 months TTC #1 and we are in a pretty narrow window! If I wasn't heading to Sydney for the weekend while my DH is there on work, I'd be missing out completely!!

Sticky sticky baby dust to all of you xx

Wishing all you lovely ladies the best this month. smile smile

Thanks BubblyCoCo, good luck to you too!

I feel for you Becaful, I'm in a similar situation with my DH travlling for his work, I've been super lucky though that most O dates have occured in weekends so I've travelled to where he works and stay for the weekend lol. Think will miss this month (meaning end of June O ) as he's supposed to be working down South Island so i cant just drive there! Have you thought about looking into fertility services to freeze his sperm so you can use it when your fertile?

hi kumeroa!!! How are you doing, Mumma to be smile

Sign in to follow this topic