Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Food during 2WW Lock Rss

Hi Girls,

I am TTC #1 and have just finished ovulating. Should I be avoiding alcohol & the "bad" foods during the 2WW just incase? What would you do??
I guess you could, I vaguley recall cutting down but probably not totally avoiding. Are you taking Elevit or something?

I would probably avoid the alcohol, but not worry too much about the other stuff smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Anirtak wrote:
I guess you could, I vaguley recall cutting down but probably not totally avoiding. Are you taking Elevit or something?

I have been taking the Blackmores Pregnancy.

Zinkles wrote:
I would probably avoid the alcohol, but not worry too much about the other stuff smile

I'm not much of a drinker so that won't be a problem to avoid. Its Mainly just the cold meats / cheese, might have to change what I have for lunches! smile
Back before I found out I was pregnant with DS I found out my cousin was pregnant. I was hoping to beat here tongue About 2 weeks later DH and I went camping with her and her DH. I had a few glasses of wine. One week later I got a bfp. I knew that I could have been pregnant but didn't want to give it up until I knew for sure. It was my last drink until after DS was born.

Just avoid alcohol but everything else is fine until you find out your pregnant. Just take some prenatal vitamins in the mean time like elevit.

Sign in to follow this topic