Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve

TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve Lock Rss

So i had a ridiculous day today, AF arrived 2 days early ON MY BIRTHDAY! So I'm beginning the February thread for all those who's January has been a total write-off.
Fingers Crossed for all the Feb ladies xxxxxxx

2WB

Milkshake_ - TTC#1, Cycle 9, O due 1st-3rd Feb

2WW

BFP

Hi Milkshake id love to join your thread but i am very new to this forum stuff so i may need some help understanding the abbreviations LOL!
my hubby and i have been ttc for 13 months now, been referred to a fertility clinic as hubby has lowish sperm count so waiting to hear from them. in the meantime just hoping we can do it ourselves...
hope you manged to have a good birthday despite your bad news? smile

Ill join smile hopefully Feb will be a better month and we get a sticky bub.

I'll join too. Sorry AF arrived on your bday Milkshake. I am about to start my first cycle of clomid so fingers crossed it works.

Happy Birthday Milkshake, even if it doesn't feel like a happy day (not very nice of af choosing to show up on your special day)... Hope you manage to have a nice time anyway and better luck for this cycle smile

Sorry to the rest of you that have also had af arrive sad February has got to be a better month for everyone!!!! In saying that, Im coming over to join you ladies smile

This is our 10th cycle of ttc #1... Really hoping this month is kind to us!!

2WB

Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 Jan

2WW

BFP
Lol love the heading!!

Yep crap start to the year so joining all you lovely ladies again! Good luck smile

2WB

Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 Jan
Catchoo - TTC#2, cycle 4, O due 28 - 30 Jan (assuming O is normal after EMC)

2WW

BFP
Hi all, let's hope feb is our month!

We've been ttc since july, although I only got af back in dec, almost a year after ds was born (so really only counts as cycle 3 not 7). I've cut back on bfing, two or three times a day instead of four or more, in the hope that my hormones go back to 'normal'. Felt o pains yesterday, but that's way early for me. Could someone add me to the list, my phone doesn't copy and paste, o should be due 23rd? af due 7th.

Best wishes and much baby dust to all...
Hi got my BFP in December but lost the pregnancy, I have my d and c booked in for Thursday. Second blighted ovum for me so hope our next pregnancy will be a positive one with no issues. Doctor said we can ttc whenever we are ready but thinking I should wait a cycle. Good luck to everyone for the mth.
Hi lovelies. I missed you all last month. I have had a light af show up 4 days early so I am definitely in for February now.
It has now been 12 months of trying for us with our blighted ovum in August. This is my 4th cycle following the d&c's.
Good luck everyone. I hope it works out for you all. X

dancing queen wrote:
Hi Milkshake id love to join your thread but i am very new to this forum stuff so i may need some help understanding the abbreviations LOL!my hubby and i have been ttc for 13 months now, been referred to a fertility clinic as hubby has lowish sperm count so waiting to hear from them. in the meantime just hoping we can do it ourselves...hope you manged to have a good birthday despite your bad news? smile

Yep! Thankfully my birthday was still a great day smile

Im kinda out of ideas when it comes to TTC, Ive pretty much tried everything except a 'fertility diet'. So 3 more months before I head of to the GP to see what on earth is going on

catchoo wrote:
Lol love the heading!!Yep crap start to the year so joining all you lovely ladies again! Good luck smile2WBMilkshake_ - TTC#1, Cycle 9, O due 1st-3rd FebMiss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 JanCatchoo - TTC#2, cycle 4, O due 28 - 30 Jan (assuming O is normal after EMC)2WWBFP

He he he i thought the heading was fitting for feb lol plus - we are all getting a lot of lovin' in this thread lol

Mummah it took me 6 mths to fall again after my last d and c afew years back, just hope it doesn't take that long this time.
Sign in to follow this topic