Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve

TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve Lock Rss

I'm currently on CD18. For some reason I did a HPT (knowing it's probably too early)
But....
There's a faint second line!!!!

I'm not getting hopes up just yet, I'm gonna have to make doc appointment though, cos if it is positive, then I have to get thyroid medication changed.

Ohhhhh... Fingers crossed

Trying to not get hopes too high...
Will try uploading a pic!! Shortly

What do ya think?
Will try waiting till weekend to test again!!!

So hard to get good lighting!

Hey hopeful,

I have terrible eye sight so i cent help there but I have my fingers crossed for you!
GL at docs appoint. smile

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Buggie mama wrote:
Hey hopeful,

I couldn't get the link to work but I have my fingers crossed for you!

I fixed link. U should be able to see pic now!

Hopeful_Kel wrote:
What do ya think?
Will try waiting till weekend to test again!!!

So hard to get good lighting!

Hi Hopeful_Kel! I can see a faint line! FX crossed for sticky bub!

Hopeful_Kel wrote:
Buggie mama wrote:
Hey hopeful,

I couldn't get the link to work but I have my fingers crossed for you!

I fixed link. U should be able to see pic now!

Yip i can see pic now, i have bad eye sight buti think i can see a faint line. Fingers and toes crossed

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Oh you have really really made me wanna test now lol im day 19 atm. But i gotta be strong!

Oh. I'm so hoping. Without getting hopes too high.
Will update you all as soon as I know smile

Question: do I tell hubby when I get home from work? Or wait till stronger line?
* I plan on testing again when I get home too *

Buggie mama wrote:
Oh you have really really made me wanna test now lol im day 19 atm. But i gotta be strong!

Just do it wink

Yes go get a FRER this is what my BFP looked like and when I did my FRER it come up straight away and darker than the IC. *exciting*

Hopeful_Kel wrote:
Buggie mama wrote:

Just do it wink

I did it, only 1 line but I'm not counting it out yet.

I am CD 96. I went to the doc last Wednesday to ask about my missed AFs. He did a PT which was a BFN as expected. He sent me off for blood tests to get my FSH and LH tested but also my Prolactin. i understand why tested for the first 2 but not the Prolactin.

Does anyone know what that test is for? I will get the results tomorrow. smile

Sign in to follow this topic