Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve

TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve Lock Rss

Hi ladies!

I (hopefully) will be joining you as we start TTC #2. I was around the huggies forums a bit when when I was TTC and pregnant with my DS who is almost 21 months. But haven't been on much since then so looking forward to getting to know you all.

I have been off the pill now for 3 or 4 months to prepare my body and my cycles have become sooo long (roughly 36 days when they used to be 29). So just waiting for AF to show (hopefully this week) before we start TTC again smile

Ill join here smile Im TTC #3 with my husband but have not had my AF this month.

Hello again ladies, I guess Ill be joining this month. I got my af jan 14 - day 27 - which is really unusual for me normally im really late if anything. Judging by the flow, pain etc I believe I may have lost yet another bub but obviously really early so can not be sure. I've told my GP coz its the second time I think its happened (other than the 2 confirmed bfp then losses) and he agrees that coz my af is normally so light and only lasts 2-3 days then I am probably right.

So frustrating, but oh well cant do much about it! slowly edging ever closer to that point of giving up and just treasuring the child we do have all that much more.

Blessedwithone wrote:
Hello again ladies, I guess Ill be joining this month. I got my af jan 14 - day 27 - which is really unusual for me normally im really late if anything. Judging by the flow, pain etc I believe I may have lost yet another bub but obviously really early so can not be sure. I've told my GP coz its the second time I think its happened (other than the 2 confirmed bfp then losses) and he agrees that coz my af is normally so light and only lasts 2-3 days then I am probably right.

So frustrating, but oh well cant do much about it! slowly edging ever closer to that point of giving up and just treasuring the child we do have all that much more.

I'm so sorry to hear this blessedwithone. I have my fx for you this month, sending you loads of sticky baby dust. I hope a baby comes your way soon x

I bought ovulation testers today but i was wondering what other methods there are to figure out ovulation. Does anyone know? grin

Maybe baby saliva testing which shows ferning in your saliva when you're ovulating, and temping. Temping is too high need for me - I'm not waking up early to temp every day! Ovulation sticks work well for me for the most part, they just take time to learn how to read properly, and pick up your monthly patterns.

Hi TTC#3. DD is 5 and DS 3. Due for AF any day now.
Was lucky enough to conceive straight away with the other 2.
So will see how we go this time.
Good luck everyone smile
[quote post="3539883" name="*Beaker*"][b]*Beaker* wrote[/b]:
Maybe baby saliva testing which shows ferning in your saliva when you're ovulating, and temping. Temping is too high need for me - I'm not waking up early to temp every day! Ovulation sticks work well for me for the most part, they just take time to learn how to read properly, and pick up your monthly patterns.[/quote

Thanks grin Ill look into it.

Hi,

I will join you TTC#2. I have a 2.5year old DD.
Well AF has arrived so i'm planning my dates now smile

Hi everyone, joining in again after a suspected mc when I had horrendous pains and the most bountiful bleeding last cycle sad Hoping Feb is luckier! Although pretty sure I am O today and DH has been away last three days so most unlikely to happen in feb sad

2WB

Milkshake_ - TTC#1, Cycle 9, O due 1st-3rd Feb
Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 Jan
Catchoo - TTC#2, cycle 4, O due 28 - 30 Jan (assuming O is normal after EMC)

2WW

MeggyMeffen - TTC#2 Cycle 2, AF due 2nd Feb

BFP

Ill add myself to this.

2WB

Milkshake_ - TTC#1, Cycle 9, O due 1st-3rd Feb
Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 Jan
Catchoo - TTC#2, cycle 4, O due 28 - 30 Jan (assuming O is normal after EMC)
Lottiemum- TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 4-7 Feb

2WW

MeggyMeffen - TTC#2 Cycle 2, AF due 2nd Feb

BFP

Sign in to follow this topic