Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve

TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve Lock Rss

2WB

Milkshake_ - TTC#1, Cycle 9, O due 1st-3rd Feb
Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 Jan
Catchoo - TTC#2, cycle 4, O due 28 - 30 Jan (assuming O is normal after EMC)
Lottiemum- TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 4-7 Feb
MyUnexpectedBlessing - TTC #2, Cycle 8, O due approx 9th Feb
WillowGirl - TTC #6, Cycle one after MC.

2WW

MeggyMeffen - TTC#2 Cycle 2, AF due 2nd Feb

BFP

Joining you had my d and c and asked the docs at the hospital about ttc again he said whenever im ready so we are just going to see what happens. I guess my body wont fall if its not ready.
You've copied wrong list!

Hello! Only half joining at the moment. AF is due on the 1st of Feb so just waiting. Not testing til Saturday or Sunday as I've made a pact to wait until the witch is late tongue
Hopeful Kel, I also find opks hard to understand sometimes. If the second line is as strong or stronger than the control line, it means you will ovulate within I think 12-36 hours? Think the exact timeframe says on the instructions but I dont have them with me atm. If the second line is lighter, its negative. But I do think as the line gets darker, it mesns O is getting closer. Im not certain about that but thats what I think.
Im a bit confused myself, should have O'd anytime since Sunday, my opks have also gotten darker since Sunday which was a neg but I havent had a strong positive yet really. My bbt chart had its temp spike today though so Im thinking O occurred yesterday. I just didnt get my usual o pains (unless it happened in my sleep)... I havnt had my usual ewcm either so this concerns me a bit... Will just have to wait and see what happens really. Moving myself into the 2ww and we'll see how we go...
Hi everyone, I was around here a bit when we were TTC our first a few years ago. After trying for 3 years prior to that we finally conceived on our first round of clomid. Our son is now almost 3 and we've been trying again. AF is due around the 9th so we are in TWW and I'm going crazy waiting it out before testing. Fingers crossed for us and everyone else this month xx

2WB

Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 Jan
Hopeful_Kel - TTC #2 (#1 for hubby), cycle 15 I think, O due 10th Feb
Lisa+2 - TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 10th- 14th Feb
AmberAnn- TTC#1 cycle 4 0 due approx 11 Feb
WillowGirl - TTC #6, Cycle one after MC.

2WW

Lana_J - TTC #1, Cycle 12 (After MC), AF Due approx 9th Feb
chantaln - TTC#2, AF due 9th Feb

BFP
Oh and I should add that my profile pic is from back when we conceived our first. We had a hard time believing the BFPs - hence all the tests wink

2WB

2WW

Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, AF due 9/10th Feb

BFP
I am lurking at the moment. So far I'm on CD86 with no AF or BFP in sight.
Booked in to see my GP next Wednesday to see why AF hasn't arrived.

Good Luck to everyone for the month of LUUUURVE! wink

updating cause i counted my days wrong. i'm not havin 28 day cycles i;m having 25 :/ good thing i did a test today haha faint double lines

2WB

Lottiemum- TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 1-5 Feb

2WW

BFP

99% sure AF will turn up today or tomorrow so officially joining in here

2WB

Lottiemum- TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 1-5 Feb
Dom82- TTC#1 cycle 3, O between 16-18 Feb

2WW

Jess_7 TTC#1 AF Due 9ish Feb

BFP
Feeling so down and sad today. On this day last year we found out that we had lost our baby. It's so hard knowing we are still trying for our baby 1 year on. Nearly 3 years of TTC is really starting to put pressure on your relationship, we are both sad and just want our miracle baby now.

DH got some results yesterday that weren't good, he went from over 15% which is good to 3% which is not good at all. We are now trying to change our diets, DH is trying to quit smoking and drinking so much but it just feels like another hurdle we need to get over.

Life is really not making this an easy and enjoyable ride that's for sure. I just don't know what to do anymore or what to try.

Sorry for the sad post, just needed to vent and write while im crying to get out the way i am feeling.
Hopeful_Kel wrote:
Hi all... I got myself some OPK's + HPT's from ebay... they arrived today!!!I don't understand properly how the OPK's work; could someone tell me please??Is it when the second line is really dark that means you're ovulating?I have a medium/faint second line today; does that mean I'm starting to ovulate?I so don't get it lol

Hopeful Kel, I'm pretty sure the second line needs to be AS dark or DARKER than the control line to be a positive with OPK's. Its been a while since I've used them though lol. Im thinking of getting a Maybe Baby saliva kit - I'm pretty sure i know when I ovulate but i guess it can't hurt to try and sway the odds in my favour!

Sign in to follow this topic