Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve

TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve Lock Rss

So confused! testing negative last two days but af due yesterday. had a bit of blood stained Mucous this morning and thought for sure AF had arrived but since then nothing? have not had any cramps at all. so weirded out by this cycle.

Can anyone help me with an ovulation question? I used Clomid this round and I thought I had ovulation pains on the 24/1 and 25/1 but then ovulation calculators online are saying ovulation should be 26th. AF is due on 9/2. So should I be counting DPO from the day I had pains or is it possible ovulation came a day or two after the pains? So today I could be 10dpo or 8dpo. Because I don't ovulate properly I gave up using OPKs and temping a long time ago so only have the pains to go by.
CD23......going insane!!!! Lol, told myself I wouldn't let it consume me this time!! AF due 7 - 9 days!!!!

Chantaln, wish I could help, i'm hopeless at understanding O, i had tonnes of CM, but negative OPKs, very confusing!

Thinking of you all xxx
DH and I are TTC. I came off the pill mid December and January I really thought I was pregnant AF was 3 weeks late and I had many pregnancy Symptoms. But I took several at hime tests and all were negative .Then 23rd of Jan I woke up with terrible cramps and I had started bleeding, didnt feel like a normal period because it was so light and normally i have extremely heavy. I had a doctors appoint booked for the following Monday which I had thought would be to confirm pregnancy.
Doctor said it can take up to 6 months to get pregnant, but she said not to get too caught up in trying just when ovulating,
DH and I can't afford to get ovulate tests sticks. How do you know when you are ovulating?

I dont want to put to much pressure on DH so I im trying not to focus on ovulating and just trying BMS as much as I can but its all i can think about and i cant sleep at night when i do I alternate dreams 1 night it will be that i take a test and get BFP then the next night horrible dreams about family members dying. What is going on in my head? Sorry ladies post is all over the place my brain is so crazy atm.

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Buggie Mama- you can get OPKs from ebay for really cheap. Otherwise you could try temping. but you still need to buy a BBT thermometer. Most chemists have them or ebay as well as them really cheap. A good free BBT tracking app is fertility friend. Only prob is with temping alone that it tells you after you ovulated so its handy to use OPKS at the same time. I got a pack from ebay that had the thermometer 20 OPKS and 10 HPT for $20 delivered smile
Take note of your CM as it changes during time of O.
When you start to learn about your body more and discharge at different times of the month you'll learn.

I also notice that when I'm Oing, I do get some slight pains on either side (where ovaries are) or sometimes both. Not sharp or extreme, but noticeable.

OPKs aren't expensive on eBay... I'm using some for the first time and got a pack of OPKs + HPTs for pretty cheap smile

Dom82 wrote:
Buggie Mama- you can get OPKs from ebay for really cheap. Otherwise you could try temping. but you still need to buy a BBT thermometer. Most chemists have them or ebay as well as them really cheap. A good free BBT tracking app is fertility friend. Only prob is with temping alone that it tells you after you ovulated so its handy to use OPKS at the same time. I got a pack from ebay that had the thermometer 20 OPKS and 10 HPT for $20 delivered smile

Cool thanks i will have a look on ebay. What is temping?

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Hopeful_Kel wrote:
Take note of your CM as it changes during time of O.
When you start to learn about your body more and discharge at different times of the month you'll learn.

I also notice that when I'm Oing, I do get some slight pains on either side (where ovaries are) or sometimes both. Not sharp or extreme, but noticeable.

OPKs aren't expensive on eBay... I'm using some for the first time and got a pack of OPKs + HPTs for pretty cheap smile

My doctor did mention something about discharge looking like egg whites, i dont have any discharge but i have been having some pain on the one side.

Question to everyone do you O at the same time every cycle or does it change?

I get all my stuff from the pregnancy shop online. They are cheap and have everything. Quick delivery.
Thanks all for your messages, feels good knowing i have people to talk to and who are in the same boat.

DH has now cut down on smoking from a packet a day to 3 ciggies a day, very proud of him. We are eating healthier and i am back at the gym now.

DH has been on a male vitamin for the last 2 years, give or take a few months where he forgot to take it lol...

Hope everyone is doing well been very quite in here lately. TWW Sucks real bad
waiting waiting waiting. 2 DPO

2WB

Chickadee - TTC#1, Cycle (to many) but 4th of clomid (100mg) O due approx 6th Feb
MyUnexpectedBlessing - TTC #2, Cycle 9, O due approx 9th Feb
Hopeful_Kel - TTC #2 (#1 for hubby), cycle 15 I think, O due 10th Feb
Lisa+2 - TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 9th- 12th Feb
AmberAnn- TTC#1 cycle 4 0 due approx 11 Feb
Liss06 - TTC #2 cycle 1, O due 11-16 Feb
Dom82- TTC#1 cycle 3, O between 16-18 Feb
Harlequingirl6 - TTC #1 cycle 1, O due approx 9th feb

2WW

MeggyMeffen - TTC#2 Cycle 2, AF due 2nd Feb
Lana_J - TTC #1, Cycle 12 (After MC), AF Due approx 9th Feb
chantaln - TTC#2, AF due 9th Feb
Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, AF due 10-12th Feb
Jess_7 TTC#1 AF Due 9ish Feb
Catchoo - TTC #2, cycle 4 (1 after EMC), AF due approx 12th Feb
Milkshake_ - TTC#1, Cycle 9, AF due 13th - 15th Feb
deja_nz - TTC#1, cycle 8, AF due 3-4th Feb
Lottiemum- TTC #3 cycle 1 AF due 17th Feb

BFP

I think this cycle is going to be shorter than the last few. Im pretty sure im O'ing now at CD13. Got some EWCM last time I went to the toilet. Hubby is away for work atm so hopping by them time he gets back tomorrow we can still catch the egg......

Sign in to follow this topic