Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve

TTC February - The Month of Luuuurve Lock Rss

Hi there......
So by my app on my fone ( that has lined up last 2 months ) I should O tomorrow smile be have been busy this month so hopping we have done enough...... wink
Wishing lots of BFPs this month smile smile
Thanks ladies for all your help, i starting O today and Dh has had today off for Waitangi day so he shouldn't be tired. yay let the games begin!

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Jess_7 did you end up testing early? I POAS today and it was BFN which I expected cause I've been having pre AF cramps sad It is still early though so I have a little hope left.
Hrm so today I had some bleeding. Not a lot just enough to notice and think wtf??
I think its too early to be implantation? Im only about 6 dpo i think

Some of you might remember back in December I got really emotional when I found out my boss was pregnant. Quick recap- she told me she was preg the day after I had gotten af and it came as a big shock because she had only been seeing her guy for a couple of months... I took it really hard because she would go on about all her symptoms and the things she couldnt do at work anymore and so on. Like cleaning wax off of her floors with a wax removing oil because of the fumes... I think she hinted at me to do it for her, but I told her to get the work experience girl to do it. Here I was trying my hardest to avoid touching or inhaling any of the stronger chemicals at work, in the hopes of getting preg soon. Then I would be made to feel like her slave doing all the dirty work because she actually was preg.... She ended up having an early miscarriage around new years. I felt really bad for her and it was our busiest time of the year at work so she even worked through it... But then because it was an "accident" ( on her end) I thought they would wait a while atleast. Not only have they only been together a few months but are in the worst financial situation (funny that she is my boss but her dad is the one that pays us)... Anyhoo, today she drops the bomb that she is in fact pregnant again... I couldnt fake a happy reaction. She said " ive only just found out that apparently youre super fertile after a mc". Then during the day she had cravings for maccas, dizziness and nausea, and showed me a pregnancy book she was reading and started to read me a paragraph from it. Then I gave her a recipe for some fish tacos (we like to talk about food) and she said " ooh i cant eat tuna now". Rubbing it all in my face a bit too much today... I guess to be fair she has no idea we are ttc but its so full on and its only 1 day of me knowing.... Sorry about the huge vent ladies :-s im just feeling a bit frustrated and sorry for myself.

How are the rest of you going?
Was only just thinking about you the other day Miss Mia! Sorry to hear, that is really tough, this could still be your month. smile

question for you all - I know ALL of you will understand when I say how much the 2 week wait sucks!!! Now I am due for AF around Wednesday ( give or take). I want do a FRER on Sunday (CD29 - also happens to be DH birthday), but DH is insisted that I wait as he's worried that a) if it is negative I will be disappointed (I said I will wait a few days) , and b) that if its positive I will get my hopes up (those of you that remember we had early MC around 4 1/2 weeks last month).

Of course we all just need to know NOW!! I'm under the impression that if it is positive then of course I will have my hopes up it's only natural. I want to respect his wishes but I so just want to do it!!!!
Here's to a Fabulous February!
Catchoo I think you can do one on Sunday smile I probably would if I were you because it would be an amazing bday prezzie for ur dh and then he wont mind that you tested early wink How many dpo will you be on Sunday? I think im 6dpo at the moment according to my temps and fertility friend. I think af is due either tues or weds
I feel for you Miss Mia! It is so hard to put on a face and be happy for others. It's not their fault that we're having difficulties, but it still hurts. We spend so much time with our workmates and being around someone like that everyday would be so hard.

A family member is currently pregnant and due a week after I would have been (I miscarried in Jan). I caught up with her the other day and she talked so much about everything from scans to maternity clothes to baby bags, to food she can't eat anymore.... of course she's excited, and I am happy for her, but it was really upsetting for me.

Allow yourself to shed a few tears if you need to, it's a stressful time. I have cried quietly in the toilets at work several times in this journey! You never know though, it could end up being your month.

Catchoo - you could totally test on CD29, totally up to you! Do you think you can you wait till CD30 to test? If you get a BFN on CD29, it could still end up being positive. Before my m/c, I didn't get a BFP until CD33 - and had been testing since CD27 and was so upset and frustrated thinking we were out that month. Next time around, I'm going to try stick it out to CD30 - even though it's such an agonising wait!

Thinking of all the ladies in the 2WW! The days drag when you're waiting to test. Fingers crossed for lots BFP's this month. xo

Updating list. As O happened sooner than I thought... The OPKs told me so lol
My O occurred today, a few days earlier than I thought!!!
So I'm now in the 2WW (even though it's a bit sooner than 2W (so I don't forget to move myself over later!!!)

2WB

Chickadee - TTC#1, Cycle (to many) but 4th of clomid (100mg) O due approx 6th Feb
MyUnexpectedBlessing - TTC #2, Cycle 9, O due approx 9th Feb
Lisa+2 - TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 9th- 12th Feb
AmberAnn- TTC#1 cycle 4 0 due approx 11 Feb
Liss06 - TTC #2 cycle 1, O due 11-16 Feb
Dom82- TTC#1 cycle 3, O between 16-18 Feb
Harlequingirl6 - TTC #1 cycle 1, O due approx 9th feb

2WW

MeggyMeffen - TTC#2 Cycle 2, AF due 2nd Feb
Lana_J - TTC #1, Cycle 12 (After MC), AF Due approx 9th Feb
chantaln - TTC#2, AF due 9th Feb
Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, AF due 10-12th Feb
Jess_7 TTC#1 AF Due 9ish Feb
Catchoo - TTC #2, cycle 4 (1 after EMC), AF due approx 12th Feb
Milkshake_ - TTC#1, Cycle 9, AF due 13th - 15th Feb
deja_nz - TTC#1, cycle 8, AF due 3-4th Feb
Lottiemum- TTC #3 cycle 1 AF due 17th Feb
Hopeful_Kel - TTC #2 (#1 for hubby), cycle 15 I think, AF due 24th Jan

BFP

Right so somehow I have decided to wait til Tuesday (CD31) to test - DDs 3rd Birthday.

It'll be hard but just gotta do it and also respect DH opinion for once!!

Absolutely NO pregnancy symptoms, very moody so feeling like it is just PMS sad just not feeling it this month.

Hope there is some BFPs soon smile
Yep I'm definitely O'ing. Having more EWCM and ov pain on my right side. BD yesterday when DH got back and will BD every day for the next few days. Fingers crossed that's enough!!

Moving myself over

2WB

Chickadee - TTC#1, Cycle (to many) but 4th of clomid (100mg) O due approx 6th Feb
MyUnexpectedBlessing - TTC #2, Cycle 9, O due approx 9th Feb
Lisa+2 - TTC #3 cycle 1 O due 9th- 12th Feb
AmberAnn- TTC#1 cycle 4 0 due approx 11 Feb
Dom82- TTC#1 cycle 3, O between 16-18 Feb
Harlequingirl6 - TTC #1 cycle 1, O due approx 9th feb

2WW

MeggyMeffen - TTC#2 Cycle 2, AF due 2nd Feb
Lana_J - TTC #1, Cycle 12 (After MC), AF Due approx 9th Feb
chantaln - TTC#2, AF due 9th Feb
Miss Mia- TTC#1, Cycle 10, AF due 10-12th Feb
Jess_7 TTC#1 AF Due 9ish Feb
Catchoo - TTC #2, cycle 4 (1 after EMC), AF due approx 12th Feb