Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Expired opk's Lock Rss

Ooh would depends how expired too.. I think it would become apparent if they weren't working.. But if you can get some pretty cheap, might be best to just get new ones?

Good luck for number 3 smile

I would use them the first month or two providing you get a positive around the right sort of time. Good luck T very exciting grin




I have no clue sorry but good luck with TTC. Has Grace started feeding less or anything? I just wondered if you noticed anything different for AF to show up
If they only expired last month then I would say they'll be fine for a little bit yet. You'll get through em pretty quick if you don't know when to expect O etc anyway.

T is me wrote:
Slacktarts wrote:
I have no clue sorry but good luck with TTC. Has Grace started feeding less or anything? I just wondered if you noticed anything different for AF to show up
Yeah I started feeding her less but she still has like 5 feeds a day lol

Haha fair enough I was just wondering.
Oooh exciting! I would use them. I used an expired pregnancy test and it was correct smile





I would give them a go, even if just for the first cycle and see what happens. All the best for TTC#3!! Exciting times. smile





No idea about the pokes as I've never used them. But so excited for you Hun xxx hope we can get due in the same month lol smile grin



T is me wrote:
Ben&Chloës Mama wrote:
I would give them a go, even if just for the first cycle and see what happens. All the best for TTC#3!! Exciting times. smile
Thanks smile

doublewammy wrote:
No idea about the pokes as I've never used them. But so excited for you Hun xxx hope we can get due in the same month lol smile grin
Thanks that'd be very cool if we were when are you due to test?

Me in about a month lol


In a couple weeks fertile Atm but not much bd yet as dh is sick but hopefully in the next few days



Thanks t, good luck to you too Hun. And yeah your right



So exciting!
Oh I missed this thread. Very exciting good luck T. I must admit the thought of number 4 keeps crossing my mind lately, I am very clucky and 1 neighbor has a 2 week old and the other one due in 2 weeks which isn't helping my cause but DH won't come to the party and keps saying no. Oh well I can only keep asking until he says yes or the cluckiness disappears lol





Sign in to follow this topic