Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Could I be pregnant? Lock Rss

The only way you'll know is to p.o.s....
what are you experiencing?

Pamela123 wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am in need of some advice and personal experiences.
I am four days late and experiencing a whole lot!!
Would love to hear from some of you who have had weird symptoms. Could this be symptoms of early pregnancy?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you girls
X

Sorry Pamela.. p.o.s is pee on a stick wink
Pamela123 wrote:
Thank you all.

So it is the right time to take a test now?

I will let you know of the outcome. Thank you ladies
X

Good luck smile
My6Pk wrote:
Pamela123 wrote:
Thank you all.

So it is the right time to take a test now?

I will let you know of the outcome. Thank you ladies
X

Have you tested? How'd it go?

Second that_!!!!
I have missed my period as well. Eating like a horse, super moody and just feel off. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative sad I got so down about it. It will happen when the time is right I guess.
x

I'm also late and have taken several test that were negative. I've never been late for a period. So I'm so.confused :-\
lovekaleb&koby wrote:
I'm also late and have taken several test that were negative. I've never been late for a period. So I'm so.confused :-\

Even at 8 weeks I tested negative with my first. Best to go and get a blood test done smile
With my first, positive didnt show up till 5 and a half weeks. this time it showed up 3 days after my period was due.

I've had spotting. It's a light brown colour. Does this mean I'm pregnant or getting my period.. Arghh so confused
I am in the same boat, I am currently a week late, no spotting or anything but lots of pregnancy symptoms.
Took a test today but it was still negative so am really confused. with DD as far as I can remember I hadn't even missed my period when it came up positive. I am also starting to worry if I am pregnant is there something wrong with the baby and now I don't know at what point to go to the doctor without over - reacting.
Thanks Pamela, best of luck for Monday to you too. Hope it goes well. Keep us informed either way
smile
Sign in to follow this topic