Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

is 36 too old for a third baby? Lock Rss

I have a 2 and 6 year old and would dearly love another. I guess I am feeling my age and aware of the statistics and feel the odds are against me. Any tips for achieving pregnancy? And quickly?

38 weeks and 2 days

Go for it! If the desire is there then you should try. I had my first at 37yrs (perfectly healthy baby boy) after many miscarriages (from 24yrs to 34yrs old) so my odds appear to have improved with age.
I saw an Iridologist Naturopath before conceiving my boy and he told me what vitamins, minerals & nutrients I was lacking and was successful with the first attempt after that visit.
I'm sure your kids will be delighted to have another sibling too. The more the merrier, as the saying goes. Good luck smile
You're only as old as you feel, age is just a number. My SIL had her 1st baby at 40 and is now pregnant with her 2nd at 41. It doesn't always happen for everyone in their 20's so don't feel like you are too old. You will have a decent age gap anyway so it shouldn't be too stressful to have a 3rd baby.
I got pregnant at 40, gave birth at 41, shes now 16 weeks old......go for it (she is my first and only, easy pregnancy and fast labour)

Go for it!

My sister had her 3rd at 38 (1 month before turning 39). There's a 12yr age ago between her 2nd and 3rd (they are now 16, 13 and turning 1 next week, she's 40 next month). She was very lucky and fell pregnant in the 2nd month of trying.
Ladies thank you! That's made me feel better. Had a mc at ten weeks earlier this year and no luck again yet and feel my age is working against us. You've given me hope! You're all wonderful

38 weeks and 2 days

Having third at 40. Would have been 39 but also had a mmc last year. Good luck with your decision, you're definitely not too old.
Sign in to follow this topic