Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Still Trying to concieve via IUI Lock Rss

Hi I am 24 and have been trying to conceive for almost a year now, i have just had my 3rd IUI, and im 3 days into the 2ww, and im so scared of the heartbreak again. Im taking the pregnyl injections as well. Im hoping to hear some success stories for women who have gone the IUI route. Im also doing this by myself with the help from a donor through a clinic.
Hi there

So I can clarify why is it that you have to go through IUI in the first place? Your 24 years old? I'm 37 and ivf maybe on the cards for me. My story is huge but to cut it short I conceive fine it's I always miscarry at 5-6 weeks.
Just thought with what I have been through I could point you in the right direction of the tests you should be getting or to know what is behind your story
Girljezzy i would say from her saying she is doing it alone with a donor from her clinic, she is having IUI as she is trying to conceive without a partner.

Good luck for both of your journeys smile

I'm going via the iui route because of personal reason, to cut it short something happened when I was a child, you can probably guess what, I've never been comfortable enough to be in a relationship and I don't wanna risk the chance of never being comfortable and missing my chance to be a mum.
*Beaker* wrote:
Girljezzy i would say from her saying she is doing it alone with a donor from her clinic, she is having IUI as she is trying to conceive without a partner.

Good luck for both of your journeys smile

Thanks honey smile
So sorry to hear why you're doing it alone, but I hope a baby brings you so much joy! Fx this is it smile

*Beaker* wrote:
So sorry to hear why you're doing it alone, but I hope a baby brings you so much joy! Fx this is it smile

Thanks again honey, hopefully it's 3rd time lucky
Good luck! Hope its a success

Sign in to follow this topic