Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Ivf cycle failed Rss

Well I just feel like I'm on a merry go round and can't get off.. We did our first round of ivf and it failed ... No eggs appeared ....I'm upset but not giving up ... We will be trying again on stronger drugs next cycle so fingers are crossed ... Just asking for ever

I am so sorry to hear that. I have been following your journey but don't always post. It is good to hear that you are not giving up. Good luck. It is a very trying and emotional time.

Good luck for your next cycle.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that sad Wishing you all the best for next time smile

Oh no, Im so sorry to hear that. I am also in awe of how postive you always are, you sound like one strong lady!!!

Best of luck for the next cycle hun xox

I'm another who's been watching from the sideline, sorry to hear it hasn't worked this time, now they know how your body reacts to the drugs it can only be better next time, fingers crossed for you x
Hi lovely ladies thank you for sweet comments .. I haven't been login on 2 hard sad
But doesn't mean I have given up we are currently on our second round of ivf on a stronger drug menopur and orgalutran. I will be going for a scan tomorrow morning day 8 to see if anything is happening .... Fingers crossed ... I need this to work ... Please god !!! Give me a healthy pregnancy

Positive vibes to you chickadee peanut!!!!!!!

Sending positive baby thoughts your way. Really hoping this time works for you Xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Wishing you all the best for next time !

Best wishes, World Center of Baby
https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com

Sign in to follow this topic