Hi there, my DH and I have been talking about starting TTC again and wondering if any other ladies have experienced a similar thing. But I will give you all a bit of background info first.

We had a perfect DD in 2008, everything was fine and pretty much "text book" as far as pregnancy/labour goes. But in 2010 we lost a 2nd pregnancy at 8wks (stopped forming at 5 weeks) and since that first MC we have lost a further 4.
3rd pregnancy was 16wks (passed away approx 12 weeks)
4th pregnancy was 15wks (passed away approx 11 weeks)
5th pregnancy was 20 wks (passed away at 19wks 5days)
6th pregnancy was 17wks (Passed away approx 12 weeks)

So as you can see, almost all of our pregnancy losses have been during that "safe stage". I have had so many tests run on myself and my husband that I dont even know what has been run anymore!
At first they thought I could have been having blood clots getting stuck in the placenta so they put me on blood thinners for my 6th pregnancy, but that failed and I was told that if I was to fall pregnant again that I would require progesterone suppositories. But they could find absolutely nothing wrong with me or the babies that were lost!

Finally I booked in to see a private fertility OB/GYN to have more investigations done and it has come back that I am definitely PCOS positive (Strange since we have absolutely no problem at all with falling pregnant, even falling pregnant in the 1st month of trying.) and that I have an abnormal growth in my uterus. My OB/GYN wants to perform a hysteroscopy to attempt to find out what the growth is.
But now i'm stuck as to what I should do!
I swear my ovaries are playing with my sensibilities and are telling me to start trying and try the progesterone, but my slightly more sensible side is telling me to wait, have the procedure done, and then see how we go.

I'm just not really sure what to think/feel/do.

Have any other ladies had anything similar to me and gone on to have successful pregnancies? I just feel so alone in the whole process.