Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

help. is this positive Lock Rss

On my first round of clomid at the moment. Had my scan today and have one good sized follicle YAY. Just did my opk and im not 100% sure if this is positive. What do you girls think?
http://s18.postimg.org/cqcfevwux/opk_2.jpg

mum to one goregous boy

I think it is yes, but it is hard to see in the small picture grin Good luck grin
I would say yes! Looks like both lines came through! Good luck!

Yay. Hoping i get lucky and fall on my first cycle of clomid. Hopefully all the side effects etc have been worth it.

mum to one goregous boy

Do you mind me asking what the process is for clomid? Is it something that they put you on if you have longer than normal cycles?
Had been ttc for about a year and a half with no luck. My cycles were anywhere from 35 days to 10 months. Clomid helps make ovulation predictable. You can see your gp and they can refer you to someone

mum to one goregous boy

Wow, 10 months. That would have been an awfully emotional situation. We are 'only' 7 months in to TTC but my cycles are 30 - 40 days. I have to wait until we've been trying at least a year before the docs will consider anything.
I was always told a year of trying too. Happened to have an appointment at the hospital for some other female issues and my ttc issues came up and so she referred me to the fertility clinic. At that point i had been trying for 7 months but becayse it was a public hospital it took another 3 months for appointment and then another 9 months for testing and follow up appointments before i finally began treatment this past month. Would have all happened much quicker if we could afford private treatment. Hope you get you bfp soon.

mum to one goregous boy

id def say that is a positive, good luck, i fall pregnant first cycle with clomid with my son and 3rd cycle with the baby im currently pregnant with, the side affects are horrible but so so worth it once u get that bfp smile

Thanks i got a def positive this morning. Nurses were really happy so hoping i get lucky

mum to one goregous boy

Sign in to follow this topic