Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC August 2015 Lock Rss

Yes it does seem quiet here! I'm waiting to test in the morning smile
I'm still lurking around, only 6DPO so not much happening!
I'm still here but again nothing to report only on CD8 ... am going to start testing for ovulation tomorrow though smile I'll report back when I have received a positive OPK.
Good luck manic starling
That's more like it ladies!!

Good luck for tomorrow honey xx let us know how u get on.

I've convinced myself that I'm totally pregnant lol as previously posted I have been having cramps, and one really painful pinch (implantation hopefully) My boobs feel sensitive, I swear the nipples look darker and today I've noticed my cm is thick and lotiony/pastey. I know you can get all these 'symptoms' without being preggers but I'm hopeful
Good luck for tomorrow.

Im casually waiting for my + OPK, since my cycle ended up being 25 days last time i have no idea when O is happening. Ive been testing for 3 days now and nothing as of yet.. No hopes this month.

I'm 1dpo and still getting some last BD in just to be sure. Both DH and I have a really good feeling about this month. We've been stress free and taking it as it comes - I ovulated 5 days later than predicted! Lucky I'm used to long cycles!
I plan to continue the stress free life, and I'll be very busy at work for the next few weeks to take my mind off symptom spotting.

**** Good luck to those close to testing. May those beans be sticky smile ****
Hi everyone! Haven't posted in a while, I kind of just disappeared last month and thought I should come back. Congratulations to the BFPs! I'm so happy you got your jeallybean smile

For those who haven't come across me on the forum yet hubby and I are TTC#1. We were NTNP for a couple of years and after I got my job this year we decided to transition to TTC properly. It's been about five months now and we're starting to get a little sad about it haha. We also just found out that we are going to be an aunt and uncle! I'm a little bit sad (we, along with everyone else in the family, thought we would be the first) BUT surprisingly I'm mostly absolutely ecstatic. We are so happy for his brother and his brother's partner (and I've gone a little bit mad and already started buying a few things for them).

Anyway, fertile window should be here in a few days time so from now on BD is a go. We are very determined and both really want to have a baby in our arms at some point next year, although if we are lucky enough we've already decided we'll hold back on the announcement to give his brother/brother's partner their time to shine.

Updating smile

TWB -
JT_22 TTC#1 cycle#3 O due 21/22 July, AF due approx 6th August
Lovablenz TTC#3, cycle 6, O due 2nd August, AF due 16th August
makalu TTC #2 cycle #2 O due 10-15 August, AF due 24-29 August (guess)
Haylsa - TTC#1 cycle #4 O due 14th Aug, AF due 29th Aug
StepMumma TTC#1, Cycle 2. O due 6th Aug, AF due Aug 20
Rhiann0n19 - TTC#3 Cycle 7, O due around 22nd of August, AF due 5th September
Crazy_mama, TTC#3, Cycle 2, O due 23rd August, AF due 3rd September.
Bagpuss - TTC#4 Cycle 5, O due 28th August, AF due 9th September
evey-vdw TTC#1 Cycle 12. O due 29th August, AF due 13th September
dejanz, TTC#1 cycle 5, O due 25th-28th August, AF due 8th September

TWW -
Townsangel TTC#4 Cycle 2, O due around 27 July, AF due around 10 August
Mel357 TTC#1 cycle 7, O about 13th Aug, AF due about 28th Aug
Teachy TTC #1 cycle 1. O 13th AUg, AF due 29th Aug

BFP -
Loo lou TTC #5 Cycle #2 - due around 12-04-2016
Jellybean TTC#1, cycle 4, due around 23rd April '16

Tested and bfn! If I'm not pg I want AF to show as I'm going out tomorrow night and would be nice to have a couple of wines smile
For those ladies who have been taking EPO, how long did it take before you noticed it making a difference? Did you need to take it for a full cycle first? I don't really get EWCM so I'm trying to decide if I'll buy preseed again for my fertile period or whether I'll wait and see if I get more CM without it.
No sign of AF yet (and I am usually very regular) not even the crippling pains I normally get to warn me! Hopes are rising!
evey-vdw wrote:
For those ladies who have been taking EPO, how long did it take before you noticed it making a difference? Did you need to take it for a full cycle first? I don't really get EWCM so I'm trying to decide if I'll buy preseed again for my fertile period or whether I'll wait and see if I get more CM without it.

I have been taking EPO (and Vitex and RLT) for about 5 days now. I have noticed an increase in discharge (sorry TMI) already smile Hopefully it makes a difference when it comes to my next fertile period!!! wink smile
Good luck to you! smile
Sign in to follow this topic