Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC August 2015 Lock Rss

StepMumma wrote:
No sign of AF yet (and I am usually very regular) not even the crippling pains I normally get to warn me! Hopes are rising!

When are you going to test? Good luck! smile smile
Townsangel wrote:
StepMumma wrote:
No sign of AF yet (and I am usually very regular) not even the crippling pains I normally get to warn me! Hopes are rising!

When are you going to test? Good luck! smile smile

Might wait a few more days...see if I start having any symptoms. smile
So sorry to hear about the BFN sad Remember, its not over until AF comes...and then you get wine as a consolation prize xx
So today I'm on CD9 and took my first ever ovulation test. As thought it came back negative which is fine by me as DH is away at the moment and won't be back until next week.
I took epo for the first time last cycle and saw almost immediate increase in cm.
OK here's a bit of a gross out...

I'm on day 6 of my cycle.
Began taking Vitex, EPO and Raspberry Leaf tea capsules on day one.
Today, I am spotting!??? Has anyone else experienced this? As you know, this is a very weird time of the cycle to be spotting.
Does the Vitex change your cycle or something????
Vitex changed my very regular cycle and I Od late but I didn't experience any spotting at any time during the cycle. Are ur cycles normally reguLr?
I have PCOS and irregular cycles. I'm into my third cycle after stopping birth control pills. First cycle was 28 days, second was 33 days :/
I'm hoping that the Vitex will help to regulate that.

When I was TTC my last baby, I went on Metformin about 4 weeks after my last period and conceived immediately (without having a period in between) so I was wondering if maybe the Vitex acts a little like that and if I should possibly be forcing my hubby to DTD with me despite the spotting (ick!)
I decided last night not to test this morning as I had period pain all yesterday so didn't want to waste any tests. However I'm so weak and woke up this morning and decided to test, but that it would be the last one before I'd just wait for AF. Anyway, I got a BfP! It's faint, but there. Just worried that the same thing that happened two months ago will happen again, so I'll test daily and will only get excited if the line gets darker, as it could be another CP. I change my profile pic so u can see.
Congrats manicstarling! Fingers crossed for you!

Brilliant news Manicstarling, hope you have a very sticky bean this time, congratulations smile
Congrats Manicstarling!! Positive thoughts for a sticky bean!
Sign in to follow this topic