Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Considering having my 4th baby! Rss

Anyone considering having a 4th baby or has and can share your view?
I have 3 gorgeous boys aged 9, 7 and 3. Have always planned on having only 3. But as my 34th birthday is looming.....my ovaries are screaming at me "it's now or never" I would love to hear from other mums who have been in this position or are in it now. Just not ready for it to be over!! I even say crying as I rocked my nearly 3 year old to sleep, that he is growing up too fast and I'm not ready for this part of my life to be finished. sad

We have 4 children , soon to be 5 in December! (Hubby and I havn't ruled out going for 6th either) I say go for it! My mum reckons that you'll never regret having another but you might regret If you don't. I'm 1 of 6, both my parents are 1 of 5 so big families are normal for us. I am 34 too so feel my clock ticking too. For us all the hard work was in the first 2, after that it just got a whole lot easier and we feel like we're reaping the benefits and rewards of all that hard work.
All the best to you and your decision!
Love that comment. "You'll never regret having another but you might regret it if you don't." I'm currently 30 weeks with bub four and while we hadn't planned to have another one due to health reasons this little one is a most welcome surprise! If both you and hubby/partner are on board go for it
I don't have any kids yet but I come from a family of 4 and can definitely say I love it! My Youngest sister was born when I was 10, so we are ten years apart but I don't know what I'd do without her! I'd say go for it, the adventures with 4 are always amazing!
Sign in to follow this topic