Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC October 2015 Lock Rss

Thought I'd kick start the October board smile

Abbreviations list as follows:
TTC - Trying to conceive 
TWB - Two weeks before
TWW - Two week wait
FRER - First Response Earl Response (referring to preg test)
OPK's - Ovulation predictor Kit's
B'ding/dtd - Baby Dancing/doing the deed
O - Ovulating
AF - Aunt Flo (your period)
Fx - Fingers crossed
DPO - Days post ovulation
DD - Dear Daughter
DS - Dear Son
DH - Dear Husband
DP - Dear partner
OH - Other Half
CM - Cervical Mucus
EWCM - Egg White Cervical Mucus
CD - Cycle Day
BFN - Big Fat Negative
BFP - Big Fat Positive
NTNP - Not trying, not preventing
EPO - Evening Primrose Oil
FMU - First Morning Urine/wee

TWB:
townsangel TTC#4 cycle #4 Ovulation due around 2nd October AF due around 18th October

TWW:

BFP:
Hi. Suspect I'll be joining you here. AF is due any day from today (I have irregular cycles from breastfeeding bub #1). Did a HPT today which was a BFN so once AF shows up and I can have a rough guess of dates I'll add myself to the list. I usually keep pretty quiet on the TTC boards as I don't like thinking about it too much as we've been trying for quite a while (or at least ntnp for 7-8 months with a few months of actively trying... If that makes sense although there wasn't much difference between those months aside the amount of emotional investment!). I'm fairly certain breastfeeding is suppressing my fertility especially with my cycles being all over the place. Good luck to all the ladies this month.
Sorry double posted for some reason and can't work out how to get rid of it on my phone!
Hi there, I'd like to join in for October please smile

Trying for #2 after a MC in August, finally got AF so here we go again. Baby dust x

TWB:
townsangel TTC #4 cycle #4 Ovulation due around 2nd October AF due around 18th October
Luckywithlach TTC#2 Cycle #1 (following M/C) O due 3rd Oct AF 17 Oct

TWW:

BFP:
Hi ladies,
The OH and I had been ntnp and then actively TTC #1, all up about 15months but only 11 cycles, got a BFP in May but ended up with a MMC/Partial Molar in July.
Finally got negative HCG on the 11th September, so all clear to TTC again (not that the doc/nurse have actually followed up and told me, just based on initial instruction of tracking to negative and good to go after that)
Currently on cycle #2 since my D&C but should hopefully O in early October, can't be more specific as can be quite irregular so monitoring CM and Temps to confirm. Its a long and trying process sometimes. Hopefully things go my way in the near future =)

TWB:
townsangel TTC #4 cycle #4 Ovulation due around 2nd October AF due around 18th October
FRAIN TTC #1 Cycle #2 (following MC/PMP) O due 4th - ish, AF due 17th - ish

TWW:

BFP:
Hi. Might aswell hop over to this board seeing as it is nearly October. My latest cycle has been a bit mucked up which is probably due to doing the liver detox and taking some new supplements from the naturopath. For the last quite a few cycles I have always got a positive opk on CD13. I thought it was never going to happen this cycle so have just been BD every other day at the moment until I started to see a second line on opk. Today is CD19 and yesterday I started to get a second line on the opk!

My question is, I know you are only meant to class an opk as positive if the line is pink or darker than the control line. My second line was not really pink but was a dark grey colour and is the same this morning. While I understand it needs to get pinker I have already got the sign of sore BB which always happens after I have O so im not sure. I am also recording my temperature but FF hasnt detected that O has happpened yet. Will BD every day now just to cover things but I have the feeling I have already O but havent got a second definite pink line what do you guys reckon? Will continue to see what the opk says but with the way I am feeling I feel it has already happened but who knows.
Will update details but may change the O date. Also as I have O late I dont know if that means my LP will still be 11 days or will it be shorter and AF still comes on on CD26? I am not expecting to get pregnant to be honest as my hormones are still not in balance amongst other issues and was told it may take a good few months to sort out but still want to try my best incase a miracle does happen.

TWB:

TWW:

Bagpuss - TTC#4 Cycle 6, O due 26th September AF due 7th October

BFP:
Im thinking about TTC#3. I'm off the pill and taking my vitamins. This will be round 1. O due 3 Oct/ AF due 20 Oct.

Hi all i'll join in here, even though I only just scrape in.

DH and I will be TTC#2 Cycle #1 in October. I am currently due to ovulate any day now but we are not trying until next month. We fell pregnant very quickly 1st time around so we have our fingers crossed for a similar result this time.

Guessing my dates will be: AF again on 15 October so Ovulating about the 29th October - wont be able to test until November.

Good luck all.

Hey Ladies,

Coming from the September Group.
AF showed up tonight (A day early) im finally just about over this head cold so FX DP and I can catch our egg this month.

TWB:
Crazy_mama TTC#3 Cycle#4 O due 13th October AF due 24th October

TWW:

Bagpuss - TTC#4 Cycle 6, O due 26th September AF due 7th October

BFP:

Very useful topic, love it!
Sign in to follow this topic