Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC DECEMBER Lock Rss

Thought I'd kick start the December thread for those who are/will be moving into December soon. Fingers crossed for plenty of Christmas BFPs!

TWB

TWW
dejanz - TTC#1 Cycle 9, O due 24th Nov, AF due 7th Dec

BFP

Jumping over to Dec as AF is due on the 7th.

Only got to DTD one this month the day i was ment to ovulate but I didn't have EWCM until yesterday so hoping we got the day before and we have a chance this month.

TWB

TWW
Crazy_mama - TTC#3 Cycle 6, O due 23rd November, AF due 7th Dec

BFP

give me some tips
Hi to the familiar names. Sorry to see everyone coming over.

Suspect I'll be here. AF was roughly due yesterday and hasn't shown yet. Did a test this morning and it was a BFN (and it was a FRER test so almost certainly not pregnant). My cycles aren't that regular from breastfeeding so the fact AF is late isn't unusual. So pretty much just waiting for AF to show up so I know my dates for the next month.

Very much hoping for a Christmas BFP! Finger crossed for everyone this month.
Hopefully this month brings a lot more positives than last month!

Hi all. I'm new to all of this. We've been ttc for 6 weeks and this is my first serious tww. It's driving me nuts! I have a guzzillion symptoms of which I cant trust that I'm not making them all up. Im on od9 and feeling as big as a house. Trying to go a few more days before testing. Please distract me.
Hi Ladies,

I am new to the site and have been ttc for about 6 weeks, I also have stage 4 non surgically responsive endometriosis... Is there anyone else ttc with endo?

Also I see a lot of acronyms on this site that, is there a reference list us newbies could refer to? grin

Thanks
Kate
TTC - trying to conceive
BFP - big fat positive
BFN - big fast negative
POAS - pee/peeing on a stick
DH - dear husband
DP - dear partner
DD - dear daughter
DS - dear son
BD - baby dance
OPK - ovulation prediction kit?
AF - aunt flow
O - ovulation
CD - cycle day

I broke and tested today. BFN. sad

AF due 1st December. I'm hoping I just tested too early. I'll be worried if I'm not pregnant as I feel rubbish, I sleep like the dead every afternoon just to make it through the evening, I have sharp pains in my right hand side, low cramping all day, elevated BBT, nausea, and creamy CM (Sorry TMI) I dont know how I could be imagining all of that.
My friend recently found out she was pregnant and got a negative result the day she was due then a positive two days later. As they say you're not out until AF shows.

TWB

TWW
LaylaJ - TTC#2 Cycle 2, O 23rd November, AF due 7th Dec

BFP

Just jumping on over from the November board. Hoping for a Christmas BFP! Anyone going to test early or only when AF is due?

And hang in there - you may have just tested early. With my first pregnancy I tested 3 days early and got a BFN and got really upset and depressed about it, only to test 3days later and get a clear and strong BFP!! Hang in there literally. You aren't out until AF shows up smile

Just updating with me.. I think its right.

TWB

TWW
LaylaJ - TTC#2 Cycle 2, O 23rd November, AF due 7th Dec
Hello In There TTC#1 Cycle 1, O due 16th November, AF due 1st Dec

BFP
Sign in to follow this topic