Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC April 2016 Lock Rss

dejanz wrote:
Due to O today or tomorrow. My niece was born on the 22nd and she's so beautiful, I'm in love. So teeny! Only 6 lb 1 oz and she's swimming in her newborn clothes haha.

O is due today for me as well. My daughter was that exact weight when she was born, 6Ib 1oz, I miss her being that small. Hopefully this is our month and we will soon have little newborns to gush over. Fx smile
Positive OPK yesterday so probably will O today!

Very hopeful for a Christmas Bub!
Fingers crossed haha. We didn't DTD very much over my fertile week but it only takes once. I'm not too worried though, I feel this is our year.

Hello there smile

New here, so not 100% up to date with the abbreiviations etc... but Ill try...

Im just about to start a FET for April!! Excited and Scared!! I have been off of any kind of Birth control since my son was born 6 years ago.... sad finally we are taking a leap!

My beautiful daughter, who turns 11 on Wednesday was a wonderful surprise when I was very young. Then my darling son came in to this world 6 years ago through ICSI.

Best wishes to you all, I hope you all get your Christmas babies smile

HI All, moving over from the March board. Still plugging away each month and hoping to finally have a break-through!!

For those new to the forums
TWB = Two Weeks Before Ovulation
TWW = Two Week Wait before AF due

Goodluck for XMAS/NY Babies!!

TWB
Mama85, TTC #2 Cycle 8, O due around the 26th March, AF due around 11th April
dejanz, TTC #1 cycle 13, O due 27th March, AF due 8th April
Wishingforviolet TTC #1 Cycle 7, O due around 11 March, AF due March 25 (testing on 1st April)
Farmer_mum TTC #4 for me #3 for partner but #1 together O due around 23rd March af due around 8th April.
Makalu - TTC#2 cycle 9 (+8ntnp), O ~31 Mar AF due ~15th Apr
Cas90 - TTC #3 Cycle 3, O due 3rd April, AF due 20th April
Pinkbitspinky - TTC#2 cycle 6, O April 6 (my birthday!), AF due around 20 April
Bagpuss80 - TTC#4 Cycle 4 after MC, O 7th April, AF 20th April
Elle_D_83 - TTC#2 for me #3 for partner but #1 together. Cycle 6, O 10th (approx), AF due around 27th April.
Supermegz85 - TTC#1 Cycle 11, O due 2 April, AF due 16 April

TWW

BFP
Good Morning All!

I'm so sorry for my upset stressed posts the other day...I'm feeling so much more positive today. I'm using an App to track my cycles, my body and O in hopes to better understand my body. I think I've now established that the day before and first day of AF is an extremely emotional time for me smile

Honestly...I would really love a Christmas or NY baby! I'm letting myself get excited and going to enjoy the ride.

Babydust to us all!!!
Understandable Elle I was feeling a bit like that myself. Only managed to dtd once about 3 days before O although even that's a little unsure 6dpo going by bbt but no fertile cm this month. At least I couldn't find any :/ took epo for first time this cycle but won't be doing that again! On the positive side my Temps weren't as up and down this month and apart from a dip below coverline at 4dpo my bbt is going up up up...not much hope but a suckered for punishment. Fxd for all you lovely ladies I hope to see some bfps soon!!!
Updating:

TWB
Wishingforviolet TTC #1 Cycle 7, O due around 11 March, AF due March 25 (testing on 1st April)
Farmer_mum TTC #4 for me #3 for partner but #1 together O due around 23rd March af due around 8th April.
Elle_D_83 - TTC#2 for me #3 for partner but #1 together. Cycle 6, O 10th (approx), AF due around 27th April.

TWW

BFP
Hi ladies,
TTC baby #2 here. Cycle 14, AF due 14 April. Have had 2 failed IUI'S and I'm taking this month 'off' treatment drugs before starting IVF next cycle. Currently on CD15 and I still haven't had a positive OPK. Grr! Anyway really hoping this cycle is the one, otherwise ivf it is! Good luck and baby dust to all. smile
Updating:

TWB

TWW

Stods TTC #1 Cycle 4 O due around the 28/29th March AF due around the 14th April

BFP
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting, and I too hope to get a BFP in April!
DH and I are TTC #1, Cycle #5 (I think... we have been TTC for a year now).
I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS, and this cycle have been on FSH and Pregnyl.
Today I am anywhere between day 1 and day 4 post ovulation (trigger shot of Pregnyl on 25th March), with AF due around 9th April.
Fingers crossed to everyone wub
Welcome GEN_86 - good luck to you as well smile

Sign in to follow this topic