Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC April 2016 Lock Rss

When is your period due?

Sorry my question mark in the previous post was supposed to be a smile - I was in the car so posting from my mobile lol.

Your faint line could definitely be a BFP! Have you still got it? Take a photo and post it so we can see!?

I just did an ovulation test and it's a blaring positive... woopsy... thought I'd ovulate on CD17 again but I'm a few days early...!
Yeah blue dyes are terrible for fake positives sorry. I only use pink dye tests, normally FRER ones but this month i've brought some $1 ones off trade me as I go through so many so thought I could give them a try and if I get a positive on one of them then I can try the First response
Can you buy pregnancy tests on TradeMe???? I didn't think you could? (in saying that it was a long time ago that I was buying so many tests haha)

I get mine free from Mum (she's a nurse) or my friend (a midwife lol) and then if I suspect a BFP could be on the cards I'll go out and buy the FRERs. I have 10 preggo tests sitting in my drawers so far lol (like I said, I'm a pee on a stick-a-holic) hah!
pinkbitspinky wrote:
Can you buy pregnancy tests on TradeMe???? I didn't think you could? (in saying that it was a long time ago that I was buying so many tests haha)

I get mine free from Mum (she's a nurse) or my friend (a midwife lol) and then if I suspect a BFP could be on the cards I'll go out and buy the FRERs. I have 10 preggo tests sitting in my drawers so far lol (like I said, I'm a pee on a stick-a-holic) hah!

Yeah I didn't think you were able to and I saw them when looking at ovulation tests and they were only $1 each so I brought 20 - can't find them now so maybe trade me withdrew them, the lady said she had 100's
Woah that is crazy!! I went and had a look after your post lol. I could see the standard ones you can get from the supermarket shelf but didn't see any of the cheapies - I wonder why they'd remove those ones and leave the others up?

You (me.. lol) learn something new every day tho!!
Do you know what their sensitivity is?? I think there is an NZ law you can't have tests under 25ul or whatever it is. When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I used a Discover which was 15ul but they've since been discontinued
Yeah strange, oh well when I run out (hopefully I don't .... hoping to get pregnant ASAP) I will just email her directly and see if she'll sell me more.
Fingers crossed!!!
Oh these are 10ul?

I thought the FRER ones were less then that?
Wow!!!! That is SUPER early lol. I want some haha!! That'll be why they were pulled.

I'm having a look on ebay at theirs but none of the auctions say their sensitivity.

FRERs are 25... I think most of them are these days unless they're 50 (which is just dumb lol)
... I could be totally wrong though, it does happen a lot hahah
God. Now I'm spamming the page... sorry everyone!!

I just found this link with the quote: The hormone hCG can be detected by carrying out either blood or urine tests. Urine-based ovulation tests are capable of detecting hCG at very low levels. However, in New Zealand, legislation prohibits the sale of pregnancy tests with a sensitivity/detection level of below 25mlU/ml.

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/community/product-revie...
Sign in to follow this topic