Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC April 2016 Lock Rss

Oh so how early can I test then? Lol I ovulated a week ago .... too early? Haha
If I were you... and I was 7dpo... I'd probably be naughty and test now *IF* I knew I wasn't going to get upset if I got a BFN. Because chances of getting a BFP this early are pretty slim, but you know, any thing is possible, especially with that sensitivity.

Hell, I did an HPT last cycle at 7dpo and everyday on lol
Thanks for the article, very interesting.

I'm going to test in the morning (when Hubby is at work) he gets angry if I 'waste' tests lol, I normally test way too early!
Funny about hubby! My partner always tells me off for testing so often too haha. It was a bit hard in Dec for us both though, I had faint BFPs for a week which turned into a chemical pregnancy, so I guess he's just trying to prevent heartbreak/frustration again
pinkbitspinky wrote:
Funny about hubby! My partner always tells me off for testing so often too haha. It was a bit hard in Dec for us both though, I had faint BFPs for a week which turned into a chemical pregnancy, so I guess he's just trying to prevent heartbreak/frustration again

Sorry to hear, my Doctor thought I had a chemical in November as I got a couple of faint positives but I never saw her until a week later and she did bloods and couldn't find any hgc so couldn't confirm what happened.

Fx for positives this month
Chemical pregnancies are quite common apparently, and we only really know we're having them because we are able to test so early these days, which I think is why they try to control the sensitivity of tests?

It took a couple of cycles to regulate again after mine which was frustrating... but it seems to be back on track now? More so that I'm able to watch ovulation with my OPKs. I'm already thinking I'm out this cycle as we haven't BDd much due to him being away and me thinking I was ovulating next week lol
Mine is all over the show - anywhere between 30 - 45 days which makes it frustrating.

Yeah my Doctor said a lot of people have chemicals or missed-miscarriages without realising and that she doesn't recommend I test until my period is actually late to avoid heartbreak - but I can't help but test, i'm addicted!
Aren't we suckers!! I tested early with my daughter and spent a few days stressing until my period was late (and I kept testing lol)... and 6 years later here I am doing the same damn thing but keep getting BFNs!
I have actually had false positives with FRER, and so did my friend just last week. It sucks!

I'm CD20 now, but I haven't had a positive OPK. Hmm. I'm just going to assume that I missed the LH surge?!
Was the FRER kinda curved like a handle? I've seen a lot of people complaining the new design shows a really visible indent line where the test line is? That really sucks sad Are you usually always regular? You could well have missed your surge..
Well used my other clearblue plus this morning and BFN sad also had big bbt drop to coverline so af should be here today not due till wed/Thurs so guess she's coming early. Will start a ttc May page when she does. So over this! Feeling really crap about everything so no more bbt charting from next cycle it's doing my head in!!! All the best ladies for your bfps wishing you all lots of baby dust!
Aww Farmer mum, I'm so sorry. It really bloody sucks. Especially after getting your hopes up. Like they say it's not over til AF shows up. My fingers are still crossed for you but I know how frustrating it is just wanting AF to hurry up so you can get into the next cycle.
Sign in to follow this topic