Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC September 2016 Lock Rss

https://www.facebook.com/kodie.walsh

here is link to my facebook if it works otherwise it is under kodie ellen based in christchurch
Hey ladies - ive created a fb group - its secret so no one can see unless they are in the group but it also means its hard to add people, i can add people by your email address that is linked to your fb page smile
Sure, add me in. Email address is ariesflynn@gmail.com
K.walsh_17@hotmail.com
Hi Ladies,

I have been TTC for awhile now and this is the first forum I have joined. I think I ovulated today but am unsure as I had pain this morning for about half an hour in my left side it felt weird but not as painful as my period but still took my breath away. I only ovulate from my left side so I don't know if I'm clutching at straws. I am really hoping I am as my period is suppose to be due on the day before my 1yr wedding anniversary and I would love to be able to surprise my husband.
Congrats on your wedding anniversary Feeling Hopefull. Good luck for a BFP smile
feeling hopefull wrote:
Hi Ladies,

I have been TTC for awhile now and this is the first forum I have joined. I think I ovulated today but am unsure as I had pain this morning for about half an hour in my left side it felt weird but not as painful as my period but still took my breath away. I only ovulate from my left side so I don't know if I'm clutching at straws. I am really hoping I am as my period is suppose to be due on the day before my 1yr wedding anniversary and I would love to be able to surprise my husband.

Hopefully that is your O and you catch the egg. Baby dust
https://www.facebook.com/groups/178161680541323... Hopefully the link works, it's a secret group on Facebook. If you want to join. If the link doesn't work we will need your Facebook address

trina_sheree wrote:
Hopefully that is your O and you catch the egg. Baby dust
https://www.facebook.com/groups/178161680541323... Hopefully the link works, it's a secret group on Facebook. If you want to join. If the link doesn't work we will need your Facebook address

Thank you so much my fingers are crossed. smile
The link you sent me doesn't work and my facebook settings are on private I need to work out how I can add this page.
Ahalfdozen wrote:
Congrats on your wedding anniversary Feeling Hopefull. Good luck for a BFP smile

Thank you so much hun smile
Welcome feeling hopefull! I'm hoping I'm ovulating now too, as I've had twinges down at my right hip/side all day and the cm and cp have all been the most favourable they've ever been, so here's hoping! When do you think you'll test?

Mama of two in Otago. TTC #3

Flyingduster wrote:
Welcome feeling hopefull! I'm hoping I'm ovulating now too, as I've had twinges down at my right hip/side all day and the cm and cp have all been the most favourable they've ever been, so here's hoping! When do you think you'll test?

Thank you smile I think I will test on the 11th September. ever since ive been ttc all of a sudden I feel every twinge and pain and it always gets my hopes up each month so I will try and hold of until that date lol baby dust to you smile
sarah0714 wrote:
Also I get my opk and hpts off eBay, sooo much cheaper than in the shops

Sarah, I bought a heap off ebay a few weeks ago to but not sure if I am using them right as I haven't had an 'ovulating' even when I thought I might be. They didn't' come with any directions so I was just putting them in a cup for 20 seconds.
Sign in to follow this topic