Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC September 2016 Lock Rss

I'm coming over from August group as I wanted to reply to Trina anyway. I'm not 100% out for August yet but as we only got a chance to do it once in my "possible" fertile period due to work travel, I don't hold much hope.

I did want to say Trina but, I had a very light what I thought was AF on my very first cycle. It lasted 4 days. I didn't' realise until two weeks later when I started bleeding mid cycle that I was actually 5 weeks pregnant so what I thought was AF was my implant bleed. If your bleeding has now stopped, I would test just in case.

Sarah I have pmd you on facey if you can check your other messages folder too smile.
feeling hopefull wrote:
Thank you smile I think I will test on the 11th September. ever since ive been ttc all of a sudden I feel every twinge and pain and it always gets my hopes up each month so I will try and hold of until that date lol baby dust to you smile

Those feelings drive you crazy don't they feelinghopeful? Every little twinge! I think mine are just gas half the time, lol

Aunt Flow arrived last night, so now on CD2 of September cycle..... sigh!
KatsvT wrote:
Those feelings drive you crazy don't they feelinghopeful? Every little twinge! I think mine are just gas half the time, lol
Aunt Flow arrived last night, so now on CD2 of September cycle..... sigh!

Yes they do im sure my husband thinks im crazy lol
Sorry to hear that's the worst the day aunty flow arrives but wishing all the best for this cycle.
Everyone keeps telling me to relax and not think about it but I still have not figured out how not to think about it when I am always looking for signs of ovulation.
Exactly!
It's a lot easier said than done.
We are all trying to conceive, of course it's going to be on our minds a lot!
Lily_86 wrote:
I did want to say Trina but, I had a very light what I thought was AF on my very first cycle. It lasted 4 days. I didn't' realise until two weeks later when I started bleeding mid cycle that I was actually 5 weeks pregnant so what I thought was AF was my implant bleed. If your bleeding has now stopped, I would test just in case.

I did a test on Tuesday arvo, it was an IC test. It was BFN. AF stopped on Tuesday.

Now I'm confused about whether I am in the right TTC month?!
AF 10/08/16
Expected Ovulation 24/08/16
Expected AF due 07/09/16
Yep your in the right month. If your testing/AF in sept then this is where you are

Thank you Trina
Yep it is the end result we are interested in really!! Haha. My body is definitely doing stuff down there so it very hopeful I Od, and I will be holding out till the 2nd to test, but don't expect a whole lot then as it'll be early still. We will then be away at a camp, so I won't test again until the Monday, which will be about 12dpo from my guessed O date. Hoping like heck I either then get a BFP or AF turns up that week, cos I'm gonna be soooooo gutted if after all these feelings, I get nothing again!!!! Ugh!!

Mama of two in Otago. TTC #3

FIngers crossed its gonna be a BFP Flying duster!!
Lily_86 - how did the saliva test kit go this month? I'm still not sure if I want to get one as I hear they can be a little frustrating for some people?
I am 10 DPO (according to FF) gonna try hold off testing for a few days as I am only down to 2 tests left - am spending way too much money on these!! Not feeling any symptoms so not too hopeful at this stage.
Ohhhh good luck Ellie Bee! You're strong to wait, but I understand getting down to only the last two you really don't want to waste them!!! Ahhh I hope you get your BFP! You totally don't need any symptoms!!!

Mama of two in Otago. TTC #3

Ugh, expected a positive OPK yesterday but nup, just a faint second line. It was darker the day before (howevwr still not positive)! Lets see what today brings - day 15, this is the day i got the positive test last month, wish me luck lol.
Sign in to follow this topic