Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC September 2016 Lock Rss

Well guess I'm back on the TTC train after an early miscarriage last month... How long does it take for your cycle to come back does anyone know? We have just hit the 1 year mark ttc # 2 and man I never would have thought it would of been this hard to have our second! Makes me sad sad
I'm sorry MrsJD, that's so hard!!! I've heard of heaps of mammas who get pregnant right away in the next ovulation a few weeks later, but I've heard of others who take a few months to get their cycle back properly. I hope you are in the first camp!!!

Justjac, I hope the OPK swings dark soon!! It's not uncommon for Ov to vary though, and the hormones can swing up and down before actually peaking too. Good luck!!

Afm, I'm just ticking along. 5dpo from my guessed ov date. I'm going to test on Friday but expect an bfn, it's just I'll be away at a camp all weekend so it'll potentially help stop me going bonkers. Haha.

Mama of two in Otago. TTC #3

That sucks Mrs JD. Lots of baby dust for this cycle.

Any one here that hasn't joined the Facebook page that has been set up for us is more then welcome to join. It is a secret group. Just need your Facebook address to join you. So that's the address bar when you are on your profile smile then we can add you to the group. A lot of us have just found it easier to follow then the forum.

Hi Ladies, I was just wondering if anyone knows if dry nipples are a sign. Over the weekend my nipples were so sore more sore then usual it hurt to have a shower and now my nipples feel dry but I think its still to early for implantation. Im not sure if I should post this in here or somewhere else?
Could you please add me?? All I can find is Megan.garrett.142 on FB
I'm from Napier. Profile pic is me holding a baby. Thanks x
add me in pls smile

Flyingduster - i think the line i got Friday was my positive, i just missed the right timing smile I've had nothing since!
My bbt started rising Saturday morning and I've had no symptoms since.
So officially in the 2WW club now!
Elle_bee I disliked my maybebaby lol. Was just to hard to use. I've gone back to the clearblue digital.

MrsJD I'm sorry for your lose. Good luck. It can take a little while for your cycle to go back to normal, I'm now 3 months post mc and I'm still out of wack and yet a girl I know went straight back to normal the same month and conceived straight away. So it really differs person to person.
Elle_bee I disliked my maybebaby lol. Was just to hard to use. I've gone back to the clearblue digital.

MrsJD I'm sorry for your lose. Good luck. It can take a little while for your cycle to go back to normal, I'm now 3 months post mc and I'm still out of wack and yet a girl I know went straight back to normal the same month and conceived straight away. So it really differs person to person.
Charlie Charlotte and JustJac, I have tried adding you to the group but I need to either be your friend on FB or use an email address so just let me know which and I'll get you in
You can add me as a friend
Thank you
Add me as a friend too if you'd like, i have no idea which embarassing email address is attached to my fb haha smile
Sign in to follow this topic