Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

How long have you been TTC? Lock Rss

TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive for a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Although I conceived 3 times the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and I was totally broke. Then I was in depression quitting my job and staying up last night. Now I am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now I am happy I have someone to support me. I have read about surrogacy from many people on this forum. People here have shared their stories of TTC. I receive an email from the clinic about their event in London. The clinic is going to arrange an event in London.
The event is going to take place on the 18-19th of August. The head of the English team will be there to answer all the questions people have.
They will also offer some seats for registration there. I have talked to my husband I am going to attend the event.
And most probably I will register myself there for my surrogacy treatment.
Aww I feel sorry for u. I've been through this pain sometimes ago when I even lost hope to become a mother again after my miscarriage. But thank God soon I got to know about a clinic in Ukraine. They are giving their best facilities to their clients. They are very honest in their work and providing their best to clients. I'm here in Ukraine hoping for becoming a mother soon. They provided me with a surrogate mother who is going to start the cycle of pregnancy of my baby soon. Wish me good luck as I need prayers of all.
Hi guys! I hope you're all doing well. Actually, I'm very excited. This clinic that I love is coming to London soon. It offers fertility treatments. And IMO it truly is one of the best! It's so much more reasonable than the ones in America. Anyway, my point is, I see many people here suffering from infertility. Brings back old memories. So what I basically want to do is motivate those in need to definitely get themselves registered for the open day. It's happening on the 18th and 19th of August I believe. I think you shouldn't miss out on such a great opportunity. Bless you, all!
Hi everyone , i hope all of you are good and happy.There is great news for all of you.A popular company of surrogacy Biotexcom held an event about surrogacy and IVF.This event is really informational.Now i am telling you about the detail of this event.
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email surrogacy@bio*texcom.com ignore '* from email.
I am ready to go there for this event.I hope all of you must go there.
Hi every one there is great news for all people about the surrogacy event in UK.This event is really informational.People know about the surrogacy.I am exciting to go there for supporting infertile people.You know how difficult to live as infertile.So i am telling you about the date of this event.
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email surrogacy@bio*texcom.com ignore '* from email.
I hope all of will go there.
Hello there, I am sure that you are living awesome and healthy like superman . This is a very unprofessional attitude of the clinic. They should not do this. Infertility is hard to face. Infertile couples are very desperate to have a child. They took advantage of this. My friend is also infertile. I contacted this clinic for her. They ignored my emails. When I called them they responded. they were very rude. They didn't give me information. So I contacted another clinic. we have to aware all women. Now, I want to share with the people that are facing infertility must go for Ukraine. The best clinics are in Ukraine providing good services. Best of luck for your future life. smile
To be specific it has been 10 years for TTC. I am TTC from last 10 years but no signs of pregnancy at all. I went through proper testings but the doctors can't tell the reason for being infertile. I am tired of all this TTC thing. I have made up my mind now to go for surrogacy as there is no other option left for me now.
Linda675 wrote:
Hi, I hope you are fine. I have been trying to conceive for many years. To be precise, it has been 9 years. It is sad. But it doesn't stop me from keep trying. I am trying my best to find a solution. I am hopeful that one day I will get to find it. x

Linda, I hope you are well. Surrogacy has proven to be an amazing process for many. It has helped many people fight through infertility. For the process, I opted for a clinic abroad. One of the reasons for that was firstly they were being recommended by many of my friends. I then researched them and found amazing things. These included the guaranteed programs they offered. This to me meant that they were more reliable.
I have been trying to conceive for more than 4 years now. This has not been an easy journey to be on. However, I am grateful that technology has significantly improved! Therefore, I do have treatments that I could opt for. We recently got in contact with a new clinic. My friend has had an amazing experience with them an insisted that I research. After researching their services and programs greatly attracted me. I am hoping for the best now.
Sign in to follow this topic