Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hey there Rss

I wanted to ask whether should I plan the next pregnancy or not? Is the gap between children necessary? How much gap would you say is perfect? I have an 8 month old daughter. Whom I love to the moon and back. But I soo miss being pregnant. Whats your take?
Hey, How are you doing? It depends on you. I think your baby is too young right now. Try to give all your time to her. If you get another baby now, you won't be able to give her the needed time. I think there should be a minimum of 2 years gap between children. That way you will get mentally prepared for another baby and your daughter would be old enough to understand.
Hello Anne. How are you? Congratulations on having your daughter, first of all. I personally don't think it's too much of a problem. You can go at it, right away. If you can handle both the situations, then why not? Good luck!
That’s so sweet dear. So glad to hear about your daughter. My heartiest congratulations. But you re planning on getting pregnant too earlier. I think you should give some plan to your daughter. There should be a gap of almost 3 years between your first and the second pregnancy. If you still want a baby, then surrogacy is the best option. Hugs of happiness and prosperity.
Hey there Anne! I hope you're doing good. Firstly, Congratulations on your daughter. She must be adorable. AHH, I miss being pregnant too! HAHA. Well, dear it totally depends on you. It's your life, you see. Yes, we can give suggestions and tell about the gaps between our children. My friend has 3 children. Three of them have a gap of 3 years between them. By this, my friend was busy throughout many years of her life in taking care of her children. She thought maybe the gap is too much. Whereas, I think that this gap is alright. Obviously, as a months old baby, the baby needs all your attention and time. If you get another baby at that time, jealousy occurs. Yes, it's true. So, just wait for some months, I would suggest. The rest depends on you.
Hello! You're not at all wrong to feel this way. I often wish to go back to my clinic and get another surrogacy form signed. I think kids are such a blessing. If you really want it, there shouldn't be anything stopping you. Many go for another child quite soon as well. Often when the first is even less than 6 months old. I wish you all the best if you decide to proceed!
Hey there Anne. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really glad to hear about your daughter. It really warms my heart. It so great to see mothers talking about their success. It seems like you love your daughter a lot. It's great that you do. Having children is the best happiness a mother can get. It's wonderful. It can add literary years to your lifespan. I think you can go for it if you want. If you think you can manage. You'll daughter will have a partner too. I hope it works out. Hoping to hear good news soon. Take care.
I know that you must be excited to get another baby. I think you should not rush it. I read it in an article that it becomes really difficult as a parent if the gap is less. Plus the procedures are complex. My husband and I are planning to have another one too. We decided to wait at least two years. Best of luck. Cheers!
Thanks for your time friends. I am highly obliged to see such good response. I am happy to know that people here really help others. I will be considering your options too. I will think a bit more about it. Then I will share my decision with you. Lots of love to all. Thank you once again.
Hi dear.Good to hear that you had 8 months old daughter.I think she is quite young.You need to take some time because if you had the second baby.Your all attention is diverted to the second one.You are not enough time for the first one.In my thinkings or opinion, we all have a minimum 2 and a half year gap between the children.Otherwise, it all depends on you how to manage things.Best wishes for the future.
Hi dear.Good to hear that you had 8 months old daughter.I think she is quite young.You need to take some time because if you had the second baby.Your all attention is diverted to the second one.You are not enough time for the first one.In my thinkings or opinion, we all have a minimum 2 and a half year gap between the children.Otherwise, it all depends on you how to manage things.Best wishes for the future.
Hey there Anne. How are you and your daughter doing? I hope its all great. I am glad to hear about her. I know it must have been a beautiful feeling having her. Being a mother is what every woman want. The feeling is out of this world. It's not easy to decide. I have two boys and I know about it. I am sure you would agree too. I think you should go for it. If you can handle it then do it. Your daughter will have a partner to play with. It'll be a beautiful family. Wishing you good luck. Take care.
Sign in to follow this topic