Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Trying to conceive - need help Rss

Hello Dear, I understand your feelings right now. Bad to hear about your infertility. It is really a very hard thing. I can feel your pain. But I am glad to know that you are not losing courage and tried to conceive. I am a researcher, I suggest you go for surrogacy. It is the best option for you. A child genetically connected to you is your real child. Surrogacy is much better than the adoption. I also had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now I am happy I have someone to support me. So, Do not think about the other. You have to spend your own life. Just go for the surrogacy and complete your family. I will be a good experience. Good luck. Stay blessed.
Hey I hope you're doing good. Well, honestly speaking I think there is nothing to worry about. These symptoms could be happening as your body might be adjusting to new changes. However, since I am not an expert I would suggest you still give a visit to your doctor. As they really know what is going on. Also, with proper medical tests, they will be able to determine the main cause. There is no need to worry just stay positive. Sending baby dust your way.
Hello! hope you are doing great. TTC is obviously is a difficult period for a woman. Every lady wishes to try to conceive naturally. But sometimes our wants and our fate does not match. I tried to conceive for three years but all in vain. My husband was about to leave me. I decided to go for surrogacy. It is really a very hard decision. But I stand with it. I got a surrogate baby. It really helps. It is a most secure way of getting a baby. My best wishes are with you. Stay blessed
TTC sometimes gives a hard time to a woman and man too. I have been ttc after my miscarriages. But no results. I later came to know about my infertility. I was so upset but I didnt lose hope. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I am happy that I chose it. As I have wasted my 5 years. I hope you will be a mom soon.
TTC once in a while gives trouble to a lady and man as well. I have been ttc for 10 years. In any case, no outcomes. I have faced infertility and the reason is unknown. I was so disturbed however I didnt lose trust. At last, I chose to go for surrogacy. I am glad that I picked it. I have wasted many years but now I got may rainbow. I trust you will be a mother soon.
"Welcome to our forum, It is your right decision. Our forum gives you positive response. You face very hardships in your life. But I must say that you are very strong women. Your husband leaves you, but you do not lose hope in your life. And in your second marriage, you tell your husband all the things. Then you are so lucky with your second husband. He is with you in this situation. So do not give up. And choose surrogacy is the best option for you.sSurrougacy gives you 100% chance to enjoy your baby life.
Surrogacy gives you chance to enjoy happiness in your life, It completes your life. Take a chance. It is the right option for you. Good luck "
Mild thrush won't affect the sperm. But it does affect fertility. Have you seen RE? You must seek consultation if a good fertility doctor. This is how you will determine your fertility status, as well as your thrush, which can be treated. Fertyiky is affecting so many women. There are many fertility treatments which could allow you to conceive e naturally. Just see a good RE in order to predict your ovulation or chances of conceiving. Good luck
Thanks for sharing your story. I feel bad for you. I am also an infertile. I chose Bio TexCom Ukraine clinic for surrogacy. They found a great surrogate for us. Now i have a surrogate child. I am happy with my child and family. I am really grateful to Bio TexCom for their kind behavior.
Hey, there Friend. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I hope you get what you want. This is a tough time. I have been through it. Many women do. I hope you stay strong. I am not an expert. So I cant help you with the technical stuff. However, I can tell you to be strong and positive. I hope to hear from you soon. I hope to see good news. Good luck. Take care.
OMG, I'm sorry for the trouble conceiving you're facing. You should investigate the reasons with your dr. Here are some things to avoid during ttc I was advised earlier. Excess consumption of caffeine is linked not only to negative pregnancy outcomes, but to impaired fertility as well. Overcaffeination can prevent eggs from maturing properly. Another thing - big weight gains/ weight losses. Keeping your weight within a healthy range is important, but if you need to gain or lose weight, it’s better to do so in a drawn-out, balanced way, as opposed to gaining or losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Big swings in weight will inhibit normal hormone functioning, which could throw off your body’s ability to ovulate regularly, or at all. A couple of things more - bigger fish like shark, swordfish, and tilefish, among others, are high in the heavy metal mercury. Mercury can be devastating for a baby’s neurological development in the womb, so you should make sure that any fish you eat before or during pregnancy don’t contain high levels of it. Although it’s very important to get plenty of exercise when you’re trying to conceive or are pregnant, there is definitely a thing as too much. Overexercise or a lack of body fat can disrupt the body’s normal hormonal functioning, resulting in irregular or absent ovulations, so if your workouts are overly intense, you should check with your healthcare provider. Following these might work for better in the whole process. Wish you all the best.
I am so sorry to know about you. This is something which left me confused. I don't know what should I say to you now. I think you should take a deep breath and relax.
Then you should book your appointment with your doctor. Discuss everything with him. A doctor would have the best answer to your questions. I will definitely pray for you. I hope it goes well. Do share what he said. I hope it will something good. Don't worry about it. Till then take good care. Stay calm and relaxed. Hope for the best. Fingers crossed for you. Much love and luck to you. smile
Hello Renee_Pointon. Good to see your post. I am sorry to know about you. I actually don't know what to say. I have no such experience. I guess you must consult your doctor. An expert would be the best to ask such questions. Get an appointment asap.
Moreover, you may go for blood tests. They are good in this condition. They will help you to know what exactly is going on.
Meanwhile, take good care. Eat healthy and fresh. Drink lots of water. Stay happy and blessed.
Sign in to follow this topic