Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Infertility Rss

At the age of 43 years old i'm married for second time.
I was married earlier and geting pregnant was not an easy task for me.
I had a number of complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
Surrogaccy is the best solution for the women who don't have any luck with babies.
My husband wants a baby from me and i told him everything regarding my pregnancy complications.
So i started looking for some method to have a baby for us.
BioTexCom clinic is the best clinic regarding surrogacy.
They cleared my confusions reagarding surrogacy.
They satisfied me and they told us they will find a surrogate for my baby.
They have a number of surrogates from their clinic as well.
A surrogate will go through proper testing to become a surrogate mother of my child.
From different forum i came to know that surrogacy is the best solution for us to have a baby.
So i contacted a number of clinics regarding pregnancy.
If someone here is raising a child via surrogacy process please share your experience with us.
Thanks in advance.
Great to know your thoughts. You are correct. This procedure is making much efforts to light the life of an infertile person. So good to have you on the boat. May you find your happiness soon. Though I have no idea over clinics. But I am sure you would have picked the best one possible. And would surely look into this too when I would begin my procedure. Hope to find much positivity soon as this is appearing on this forum.
Sorry to hear about your losses. It is difficult to overcome the pin. You suffered too much because of miscarriages. We are in the same boat. I also had 3 miscarriages in the past. Then doctor told me about my infertility. I was in depression. It was hard for me. But luckily, my husband was with me. We decided to go for surrogacy. We are from Japan. Surrogacy is banned there. We moved to Australia for treatment. We consulted many doctors but failed. Then a friend of mine suggested us to visit Ukraine. We moved to Ukraine. We consulted Bio TexCom clinic for the treatment. After testing they found a surrogate for us. Now we have a surrogate child. We are very happy. Having a child is blessing. Dear, don't think too much. Just take the step. I wish happiness for you.
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. Surrogacy really is the best solution for infertile couples. BiotexCom is a really good clinic. They give the best treatment. I am having surrogacy from there too. They have such a good environment. The doctors are very good and trustworthy. You have made a good choice. You should have surrogacy there. I wish you health. Take care. Lots of love.
Hello. How are you doing? I think choosing surrogacy was a wise decision. This will solve all your problem. TTC gets very hard and frustrating. I don't think waiting any longer would do you any good. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. But it is time to accept your reality and do something about it. I'm glad you realized your problem here. You could go to Ukraine for your surrogacy. Their services are great. I have seen really good reviews about them. Check it out. Good luck.
Hello. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. It's a tough situation to be in. My advice to you would be to make a decision and make it fast. Age is catching up with you, fast. Surrogacy is definitely your best option. It's a very safe process. There's a very good chance that it works. Go for it. No point wasting time. Good luck to you. I hope it works for you. Lots of love and baby dust your way.
Hey. Sorry for what you have gone through. Indeed Surrogacy is a blessing. Surrogacy really helps the infertile couples to complete their families. In between IVF and surrogacy, surrogacy is the best way. I had some complications while getting pregnant. I had Cervix Incompetence disease which left me infertile. So, I chose to go for Surrogacy. Today I am a happy mother. Surrogacy gives hopeful parents the opportunity to raise a child from birth. Surrogacy also forms a special bond with their surrogate and her family. It is a secure and safe way for your friend. Surrogate mothers have already carried other pregnancies and have proven their uterus. It is like a natural way of birth. Surrogate mothers are very friendly. In this matter, your friend should never think about others that what would they think. She should just go for it and complete her own family. My best wishes to her.May God bless both of you.
I found my peace from infertility via surrogacy. where we live there surrogacy was not allowed. We moved to Ukraine to find our peace. There we found a very good clinic. The clinic is best in its surrogacy procedure. We are started our journey there and we will end our surrogacy journey there as well. Our surrogate is pregnant with twin daughters. Soon we will get a delivery date and we will have our little with us.
Hey, Paggie, I am really to hear about your loss. It must have been extremely difficult for you to cope with such a loss. However, don't lose hope. I am glad you found out about surrogacy. It has proven to work out for so many infertile couples. I myself have opted for this procedure and so far the experience has been really good. The infertility journey was also really painful, however, I am glad that chapter is finally going to close. I have been TTC for more than 3 years now. I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and low levels of AMH. Due to this reason, even IVF wasn't going to work for me without DE. However, in addition to all these problems, I also suffer from anorexia and therefore, the doctors at the clinic suggested surrogacy. I am glad I chose the right clinic because they have so far given me the best advice. The procedure is very lengthy but everything is worth it when you are finally going to become parents. I honestly am so excited for that. Best of luck to you!
hey. how are you? congratulations. you have finally chosen a good option. hope it is successful for you. you've struggled a lot. you are such a strong woman. I am amazed. but u know what? your struggle will soon get fruitful result. may you get the surrogate mother soon. best of luck. take care. keep me updated. lots of love.
Hi There. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I agree. TTC is really tough. It is one of the hardest time in a woman's life. Miscarriages are hard to cope with. Surrogacy is a wonderful option. It is a blessing for infertile couples. I would suggest surrogacy to anyone who is struggling with infertility. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I must say you are really strong for what you've been through is seriously painful. to go through all this time you must be really strong. I went for surrogacy when I first miscarried. and the second time again. it was such an amazing process. I think surrogacy is really important and a beautiful process for women struggling with infertility. I got my process done from Ukraine. the clinic was BIOTEXCOM, such an amazing clinic. they helped us on every step and kept guiding us about the odds. it wasn't costly at all as compared to different countries. stay strong and do not lose hope.
Sign in to follow this topic