Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Infertility Lock Rss

I must say you are such a strong woman. You focus to cure to the problem rather than feeling pity for yourself. I feel sad when I came across such a situation. Because I am an infertile woman. But my husband was very supportive of me. I am so lucky to tackle that situation so wisely. One of my friends suggested me to visit Eastern Europe to check any alternative way. Then I emailed many clinics. Afterwards, I visit numerous clinics. Now I am the successful mother of the surrogate child. I am so happy to complete my family. I love to be a part of this journey. Good luck to you too dear. Take care.
Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a superman. smile I hope you are okay now. I am very sad to know about your accident. Infertility is very painful. Every woman after marriage needs a child. she has many dreams. Infertility is a barrier. that's why she loses hope. In this difficult time choosing a clinic is another type of struggle. there are many clinics which deceive people. We have to stay away from them. I also contacted Lotus. They never reply. I emailed them many times. They ignored my emails. I was very disappointed. I contacted another authentic clinic in Ukraine. We should tell other infertile women about this clinic. so they will stay away from them. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the Ukraine clinics. Best wishes for you. My love is always with you.
Infertility is a real cure for a woman. I have faced this curse. At that period of my life, I was like a dead body. I also faced miscarriages in the beginning due to which I was totally lost. But I didn't stop trying and continue my struggle. Then I found a clinic in Eastern Europe. They examined me and found that due to PCOS I can't conceive naturally. They suggested me Surrogacy. It was a difficult decision for me to chose another lady which can carry my child. But I went for it. My surrogate was so much nice and humble lady. She became my friend during the whole session and She blessed me with a baby girl. I suggest you not to lose hope. Stay positive and keep struggling. Everything will be fine in the end.
When It comes to surrogacy. we usually think that it is immoral. But it is not immoral. People nowadays don’t consider it a bad treatment. Previously, people were not aware of infertility treatment. But now the trend has been changed completely. I had my baby two years ago through surrogacy. I am from Japan. Here the government has banned the surrogacy. We fly abroad for my surrogacy. it was a hard task for me. As we were not aware of the clinics. But my clinic was awesome. Their staff was incredibly good. My 1st experience of surrogacy was very good. Now soon I am going to get my child through Surrogacy.
Hi there! Infertility is the worst disease in human's life. Surrogacy and IVF is the best treatment for infertility. Many women are very depressed due to infertility. I'm also a heart patient. It's not possible for me to become a mother. Then I moved to Europe for surrogacy. Now I have a baby through surrogacy. I think you should leave this clinic and select Biotexcom clinic. This clinic is good for surrogacy treatment. Don't lose hope. Hardship is the part of life. I wish you will become a mother soon. They have experienced doctors. They encourage the patients. Hope this option is good for your health. Best of luck. Take care.

Hey there Peggie! I feel extremely sorry to hear about what you had t go through. I am sure that t was a very painful journey for you dear! I can understand to go through the pain mentally and then to lose your baby after a miscarriage is even more stressful. I feel it for you, dear! But you need to stay positive. Just keep determined and do not give up. See I am also an infertile woman and have been trying to get pregnant for the last 7 years. But trust me there is no good in this way if you give up. I have a piece of advice for you. Stay very careful when you choose a clinic for y0ourself. This clinic named Lotus is not safe at all. They are a mere scam. Please make sure to stay aware and avoid going to this clinic at all cost. Wish you all the luck dear!
Screen reader support enabled.

Im really sorry to hear about your loss. It is incredibly hard to go through your situation. I hope that you know how strong you are. Secondly i would like to say that im happy that you found this clinic. This clinic is full of miracle workers. My neighbour got her IVF done from this clinic. Now she is a happy mother of two beautiful and healthy children. I have also started my treatment from this clinic and have been receiving positive results up till now. The staff is very friendly and professional. Their learned experts reply to my emails so fast. Since, I live in the Netherlands, I cant visit for routinely checkups. So, they email me my reports on time. I am very excited. I highly recommend this clinic to everyone diagnosed with infertility.
I hope you're okay. I'm sorry to hear about your losses.I must say you are really strong for what you've been through is seriously painful. to go through all this time you must be really strong.
Hello. I hope you are doing well Thank you for this post. I'm glad things worked out for you. I know how hard it gets at times. TTC gets so hard and frustrating. I've been there. I'm glad you decided to go for surrogacy. It was a wise decision. The clinic you mentioned here seems great. A friend when to the same clinic in Ukraine for her IVF. She finally conceived her baby. She is 6 months pregnant now. I'm considering this clinic for surrogacy for myself. Thanks for sharing your experience here. It really helped.
Yay. I have heard about it. I was being told about this by my colleague. She opted for surrogacy from there. And she has been suggesting me Biotexcom ever since. I was planning to visit it for so long but couldn't make my schedule. Now as they are coming to London. I am definitely going to attend the event and totally going to get my contract for surrogacy signed. I am so excited about the event. Hope to see you all there.
Surrogacy is becoming pretty common these days. Previously, people didn't know about this concept. The ones that did know, frowned upon it. This is why common people did not go for surrogacy to have a baby. But nowadays, people don't care about what others might think. Everybody deserves to have a baby.
Thank you for sharing your amazing journey. You are such a great woman. My sister has also consulted Biotexcom for her treatment. She has some confusions regarding surrogacy. Surrogacy team of Biotexcom is soon arranging a seminar to make people well aware of this procedure. She is done with the registration and is really excited to attend this seminar. The one who has any confusion regarding the procedure should attend this event. All the best.
Sign in to follow this topic