Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Infertility Rss

Yay. I have heard about it. I was being told about this by my colleague. She opted for surrogacy from there. And she has been suggesting me Biotexcom ever since. I was planning to visit it for so long but couldn't make my schedule. Now as they are coming to London. I am definitely going to attend the event and totally going to get my contract for surrogacy signed. I am so excited about the event. Hope to see you all there.
Surrogacy is becoming pretty common these days. Previously, people didn't know about this concept. The ones that did know, frowned upon it. This is why common people did not go for surrogacy to have a baby. But nowadays, people don't care about what others might think. Everybody deserves to have a baby.
Thank you for sharing your amazing journey. You are such a great woman. My sister has also consulted Biotexcom for her treatment. She has some confusions regarding surrogacy. Surrogacy team of Biotexcom is soon arranging a seminar to make people well aware of this procedure. She is done with the registration and is really excited to attend this seminar. The one who has any confusion regarding the procedure should attend this event. All the best.
Biotexcom is an amazing clinic. They are creating families and spreading happiness for years. Their doctors are very knowledgeable and their staff is caring too. This is the clinic which is socially active too. They always make efforts to help and educate people. For this purpose, now they are planning to arrange a seminar to spread awareness. Date and Venue are not announced yet but I am sure that they will make an announcement very soon. Waiting anxiously for next update.
Hey there Paggie! I hope that you are doing good now. I know that this struggle and journey of trying to conceive is hard. I am also sure that you are facing real stress in order to face the society. However, you should just neglect what the society says. Moreover, I have some good news for you. I have recently joined this clinic called Biotexcom. They are treating my infertility. They are lucky hosting a public event. That will also have free counseling sessions a well. So you can visit the doctors there. They will guide you and help you with your issue. Moreover, you might also end up joining them. All the very best dear!
Hey how are you? I hope youre doing good. I completely agree with you. That clinic is indeed the best in the world. I have never heard a single bad thing about that clinic. I love how honest they are with their clients. I also love their confidence and positivity. When i was at their clinic for my treatment every single staff member was so nice. A nurse even came up to me and prayed with me. The environment of that clinic can be defined as pure bliss. I am in awe of their doctors. I love how professional they are. It is honestly amazing to see how learned they are. They hold so much command over their field of expertise. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone that is tired of clinic failing them time and again.
I m also a victim like you and have been trying for TTC for almost ten years. I have tried all the possible options but all of them failed. I m an aged women now and this stresses me often that soon it will be impossible for me to try any other option.A good friend of mine whose husband was not fit regarding this matter gave me the idea to go for surrogacy.Surrogacy is best known methd used in our time. It is indeed a great way to have a baby if it is not possible naturally.It is been providing good results.I is banned in some countries but in Europe and USA it is not prohibited. Some clinics are also giving a special offers which are not much expensive.I m so anxious to have baby of my own. Finally i m going for it as there is no better option left for me.I will advice you to go for surrogacy.The procedure is very comforting smooth. I have heard many success stories of people regarding this matter.I am now totally agree to go for surrogacy because of positive feedback.
Paggie909 wrote:
At the age of 43 years old i'm married for second time.
I was married earlier and geting pregnant was not an easy task for me.
I had a number of complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
Surrogaccy is the best solution for the women who don't have any luck with babies.
My husband wants a baby from me and i told him everything regarding my pregnancy complications.
So i started looking for some method to have a baby for us.
BioTexCom clinic is the best clinic regarding surrogacy.
They cleared my confusions reagarding surrogacy.
They satisfied me and they told us they will find a surrogate for my baby.
They have a number of surrogates from their clinic as well.
A surrogate will go through proper testing to become a surrogate mother of my child.
From different forum i came to know that surrogacy is the best solution for us to have a baby.
So i contacted a number of clinics regarding pregnancy.
If someone here is raising a child via surrogacy process please share your experience with us.
Thanks in advance.

Hey there. This is such an amazing news. I am so happy for you. It must have been an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing this. There are so many of us looking for surrogacy. Infertility is just so nerve wrecking. I have been TTC for 6 years now. My husband is a very supportive man. In fact, he is the one who suggested surrogacy. I am looking around for clinics. I have shortlisted some in Ukraine. The treatment here is too expensive. We would never be able to do it. I am so happy about these options and opportunities. Love and best wishes.
Milena2020 wrote:
I m also a victim like you and have been trying for TTC for almost ten years. I have tried all the possible options but all of them failed. I m an aged women now and this stresses me often that soon it will be impossible for me to try any other option.A good friend of mine whose husband was not fit regarding this matter gave me the idea to go for surrogacy.Surrogacy is best known methd used in our time. It is indeed a great way to have a baby if it is not possible naturally.It is been providing good results.I is banned in some countries but in Europe and USA it is not prohibited. Some clinics are also giving a special offers which are not much expensive.I m so anxious to have baby of my own. Finally i m going for it as there is no better option left for me.I will advice you to go for surrogacy.The procedure is very comforting smooth. I have heard many success stories of people regarding this matter.I am now totally agree to go for surrogacy because of positive feedback.

In the US though the surrogacy process may be complicated. Depending on the state, 'cause every state has its own surrogacy law. In some the surrogate still has right to keep the baby after delivery in case she eventually changes her mind. Then you have to go to the court and adopt your baby (if it's still possible!!) Believe it or not, I'd never tried this option there. Despite those episodes surrogacy there is overwhelmingly expensive!! Meaning you'll need to look for $40-80k in case your relative or a kind friend of yours willing to carry the baby for you. And up to $150k if it's the surrogate from the agency. We could never afford this!! So looking onto European countries would be the best way out. Purely 'cause of more affordable money sums. A friend of mine is currently undergoing surrogacy plan at bio texcom, ukraine. They're at so called ''delivery'' stage. Here's what I got to know.
If they will be present during the delivery (Only available in the vip surrogacy package!) they need to come prior to delivery to undergo the medical tests. When their surrogate mother is going for planned hospitalisation their program coordinator will let them know. So this may give them the idea of what is the best time to come. As a rule if the delivery is in a natural way the baby will be discharged in 3-4 days from the maternity house. In case of twins or c-section it might take up to 7 days for the babies to stay in the maternity house. In case of premature birth or any complications, the baby(s) obviously stay in the hospital for a longer period.With that vip contract they have the opportunity to stay in the hospital with their baby in a separate room which I think is awesome. So waiting forward for news from them.
I truly believe you did right turning to surrogacy. This is not the very first option taken, but probably the last..I'm hoping this gonna be your rainbow.
This pains so much cases of infertility might be this different!! I'm here to support all of you lovelies who're going through this rollercoaster. And probably still seeking support from others. This is my path so far. I'm 37 yrs old. TTc for 2 yrs with dh. Feb'16 Hsg done - dx: with blocked fallopian tubes. I did surgery - my right tube opened. Clomid iui1 - bfp chemical. Then tried medicated cycles with monitorying - no baby. Feeling crushed and devastated. Took a long break for emotional recovery. Feeling lack of stamina of going ahead. Did another lap surgery. Following 2 ivf cycles done at home clinic. ivf1 - ER 10 eggs, 6 fertilized - bfn. ivf2 - started bcp for 3 wks, started lupron. FET - beta confirmed. Rising then extremelly falling down - MC. Switched the clinics for bio texcom. Our new doc suggested using donor eggs. ET 10th'Aug - got positive!!! But I'm still afraid sth will go wrong..Is this the sign/emotion from the past?? Am I just overwhelmed with treatments?? Tell me, lovelies, I really need someone to talk to!!
Hi, all. This is how it all started for us. Writing here some more details, so that one could probably see sth similar in my case and get more ideas as for the treatment plan. My RE diagnosed me with blocked fallopian tubes and low egg count. She said my ovaries looked okay. Below are my first test results. So if anyone sees a red flag or a trend I should have investigated further, please let me know: Normal cycle length 27-31 days. Ovulate between cd 13-19. Luteal phase between 12-14. HSG - right side open. Left side either spasmed or blocked. There was an air bubble at the opening of the tube – so very painful!! I always briefly spotted a few days before I ovulated. Husband tested okay. BBT temps seemed to be on the low side - range between 96.4-97.2 pre-ovulation and 97.7 and 97.8 post-ovulation..We finally ended up with using donor egg with IVF..
Andie.Berg wrote:
Hey Paggie, you have indeed gone through a lot. Surrogacy is one of the procedures for which visiting the right clinic is very important. Therefore, I am glad that you are researching on it. There are a few things that matter a lot when it comes down to finding the clinic for yourself. Firstly, make sure that the clinic is operating legally. Secondly, make sure that the clinic has doctors that are experienced. They should know how to carry the process out. Then also check the services and the programs they offer. These are all the things that I saw in the clinic which I am recently in contact with. They are wonderful! I would suggest that you give them a try. If you want more detailed information about them I can provide it to you. Good luck to you. Don't lose hope! Sending baby dust your way.

Do you mean those ones??
All-inclusive Standard €39900
You are provided a cellphone with a ukrainian carrier for communication.
You stay at a villa or hotel than the economy package.
A pediatrician sees your child every other day after birth.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, you must pay an additional €3000 after birth.
You have 4 hours of nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You cannot be at the birth of the baby. You will be able to meet your baby after the hospital clears the baby for leaving the hospital.
All-inclusive VIP €49900
You are provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You stay in a standard room at the Venice Hotel or a luxury apartment for the first two visits. On your final visit, you stay in a bigger suite that specially equipped for babies.
You’ll receive a Newborn Package that includes all the things you’ll need when you start to take care of the baby.
You will receive PGD services, which helps eliminate poor embryos and also allows for gender selection.
A pediatrician will see your child every day, and there is also a 24/7 hotline for English-speaking Pediatricians, who can come visit you at any time if necessary.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, there is no additional fee!!
You will have 9am – 6pm nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You may attend the birth of your baby!!
Sign in to follow this topic