Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

IVF or surrogacy Rss

Hi everyone! I just want to know where do you guys stand on IVF and surrogacy. For me I considered both to be very benefactory however, IVF failed for me and I had to resort to Surrogacy from Ukraine to start my family. I just want to know why is it that everyone is open to IVF but when it comes to surrogacy people tend to back off from supporting. At least that was the case with me. Share your views guys.
That's what I say often "Middle of the two thoughts". That would probably happen to every new individual. Though these two things are an effective piece of treatment. To let you differentiate. IVF works over a number of cycles and if you have a good number of eggs then you could be successful in very early cycles. They would never stop the cycles until you say or conceive. Surrogacy let you have a baby and that would be carried by other women and that is surrogate. If you have some sort of conceiving issues than you would be preferred with the surrogacy. Usually, surrogacy is considered unethical because you have to make your baby grow in some other womb. Its all about the perspective you have.
Hey. I am so sorry for you. I know this must be a hard time for you. You must be stuck between 2 options. I think you should go for surrogacy. IVF is indeed an amazing process but yet it is not successful. It is risky and as well as painful. I hope you will find your way soon. I hope you will be a mother one day.
Hello. I am so sad for you. I know this must be a hard time for you. You should be stuck between alternatives. I figure you ought to go for surrogacy. IVF is without a doubt an astonishing procedure yet it isn't effective. It is unsafe and additionally excruciating. I have gone through 2 unsuccessful cycles of IVF. So I made my mind and went for surrogacy. I trust you will discover your direction soon. I trust you will be a mother one day.
Hello, IVF is an amazing methodology to go for. It's incredible that individuals are courageous to the point that they find different techniques to be moms. I want to share my experience. I had Cervix Incompetence disease which left me Infertile. Numerous individuals are facing infertility. I waited 10 years to be a mother. After a long time of dissatisfaction, somebody recommended me surrogacy. It was somewhat abnormal however I completed a survey of surrogacy. At Last, I went to a clinic they clarified each part of surrogacy. The child genetically belongs to the expecting couple. I was glad because that was what I actually needed. Now, I have a little girl. I have a complete family. I would recommend this to everybody who is looking for such systems. Any proposals will be valued.
You are right. I agree with the statement. IVF does not work for everyone. It didn't for me as well. You are right about surrogacy too. People dont accept it. Like they accept IVF. They have this myth about surrogacy. It is high time we accept it. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Nor it is a sin. It is a very normal procedure. It does not involve anything illegal. There are proper laws. To cater to any issues. Then why dont we accept it? I hope we do one day. It is a great way to have children for those who cannot have them otherwise. Since we know IVF doesn't work for everyone.
Angelica turner wrote:
Hi everyone! I just want to know where do you guys stand on IVF and surrogacy. For me I considered both to be very benefactory however, IVF failed for me and I had to resort to Surrogacy from Ukraine to start my family. I just want to know why is it that everyone is open to IVF but when it comes to surrogacy people tend to back off from supporting. At least that was the case with me. Share your views guys.

I don't actually stand on any. This must be the option dictated by a bunch of circumstances including you, your family and your health care provider. During our last visit to a fertility expert we found out ivf with own eggs wasn't going to work out. Our dr suggested looking onto donor egg ivf. In case we fail we do consider surrogacy as the further step to count on. That's all.
Ezabel106 wrote:
That's what I say often "Middle of the two thoughts". That would probably happen to every new individual. Though these two things are an effective piece of treatment. To let you differentiate. IVF works over a number of cycles and if you have a good number of eggs then you could be successful in very early cycles. They would never stop the cycles until you say or conceive. Surrogacy let you have a baby and that would be carried by other women and that is surrogate. If you have some sort of conceiving issues than you would be preferred with the surrogacy. Usually, surrogacy is considered unethical because you have to make your baby grow in some other womb. Its all about the perspective you have.

Well, surrogacy has always been sth contradicting in this world. Some say if you aren't meant to have kids then get there and live childless. (Which is absolutely cruel!) Others say this is the way of making money/profits to both surros and clinics. (Which I'll never support!) Yet others say surros are ruled only with altruistic ideas (Which I agree partly.) But these aren't the issues to get stucked at anyway. If surrogacy is for you then do it. This is my opinion.
I guess surrogacy is the last option for me now to have baby of our own.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered quite good info about surrogacy.
I also contacted some surrogates who are willing to cary our child in their womb.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages every time.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
During my first marriage i had no luck with having children although i conceived for 3 times.
I know today surrogacy is a common thing but i am worried about many aspects of having a baby via surrogacy.
I guess we will find a surrogate wth the help of clinic we are consulting.
I am married for second time i want to have baby of my own to live with.
But regarding and having a look at my previous pregnancy period i know its not a good idea to be pregnant again.
So i talked to my husband and have agreed him to go for surrogacy option.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry that you had to go for it. Surrogacy is a blessing. People are beginning to get it. I hope more support it. Good luck to everyone. take care.
Emmaalise28 wrote:
Hello, IVF is an amazing methodology to go for. It's incredible that individuals are courageous to the point that they find different techniques to be moms. I want to share my experience. I had Cervix Incompetence disease which left me Infertile. Numerous individuals are facing infertility. I waited 10 years to be a mother. After a long time of dissatisfaction, somebody recommended me surrogacy. It was somewhat abnormal however I completed a survey of surrogacy. At Last, I went to a clinic they clarified each part of surrogacy. The child genetically belongs to the expecting couple. I was glad because that was what I actually needed. Now, I have a little girl. I have a complete family. I would recommend this to everybody who is looking for such systems. Any proposals will be valued.

Hey! Congratulations! Such an amazing story with a beautiful end. How is your little girl? Much love to her. 10 years is no doubt a huge journey to stay infertile. And you just can't make more years with this infertility. So a good decision. To turn down your infertility. And you said that right. Surrogacy is an amazing procedure. For the ones who are seeking for that one option to have a child.
Nothing could be better than the individuals who have left with no other option. You would have your biological child. And the upbringing depends on the most.
Hope your child grow to have the broader perspectives of life. Stay healthy and happy.
Much love.XX
Actually, in surrogacy, your eggs and sperms are kept in the surrogate mother's uterus. The idea of keeping your baby in someone else's uterus makes people uncomfortable. I guess this is the reason. People are all supportive of IVF but not for surrogacy. I hope people change their mind soon. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. I wish luck to all on TTC journey. Best wishes to all.
Sign in to follow this topic