Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

IVF Rss

Hi Gyz, Hope you are doing great. I am going through IVF. Last 2years I was pregnant. But after 12weeks I got a miscarriage. I have tried a lot for natural pregnancy. Then I started with IVF. But I fail first IVF. now again the process is started. I am afraid a lot. I want to be pregnant soon. But I don't know why every time I lost my heart. I am disturbed. I don't know how I discuss with you but I thought this forum is best to overcome my tensions. Hope you guys never mind anything. Please do me any suggestion.
We are here to support you. I am sure it will work this time. You need to do few things though. Stop thinking too much. It affects the cycle negatively. Think positive and be calm. Trust me it helped me pass my cycle. I am sure it will work out for you as well. Best of luck with it.
Hey, Shazi Hope you are doing good. Let me tell you one fact that you must know. There is no appropriate reason for the failure in all such procedures. These are many critical procedures that are obviously undergoing all the care and positivity. But if some uncertainty happens. It doesn't mean that there would be someone at fault. it's good that you are looking for another cycle. Try to be calmer and have courage. IVF is obviously a bouncy ride. And you would face many twist and turns. But make sure the end would be beautiful. And never end your journey over here. You must get other options ready.
Hi. I hope it works out for you. IVF is a good unnatural process. But, it is painful as well. I suggest you go for Surrogacy. Surrogacy is less painful as compared to IVF. It is also less expensive than others. By Surrogacy, you will have your own biological baby. I suggest you go for Surrogacy. I had Cervix incompetence disease which left me infertile. I went for Surrogacy in Europe. Now, I have a baby girl. I am blessed to have her. It's just because of Surrogacy. I hope it works out for u too. Stay blessed.
It seems like you're going through a tough time in your life, dear. Don't lose hope. Hope is the key to success. Miscarriages hurt a lot. There isn't any pain greater than the pain of losing your unborn baby. When I had a miscarriage, I was shattered into pieces. It seemed like all of it is my fault. It was the worst phase of my life, honestly. Your second cycle will definitely be successful. Just keep in mind that it will be successful. Don't let negative thoughts come to your mind, dear. You have to calm yourself. IVF is itself a very painful process. Take care of yourself. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Hi Shazy! Hope you are in good health. Don’t lose hope girl. I know how hard it can be to deal with infertility. I have also been there. It is a heavy burden to bare but don’t worry you are not alone in this. I sure wish your IVF cycle is successful but even if that does not work, you should not give up hope. Surrogacy is still an option you can take. Infertility can cause the uterus to become unhealthy which can block the proper formation of the embryo. I have had two failed IVF before I moved to surrogacy. If this does not work out for you, you can apply for surrogacy. Everyone deserves to be a parent and to be happy. If you ever consider going for it, there are some very good clinics in Ukraine that provide the service. I wish you the best of luck in your journey Take care.
Hey. Hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about you. I wish it all should have gone well but it was in fate. Infertility is really a curse. I hope all your worries will vanish one day. IVF is a great procedure but it fails because of many reasons. I was facing infertility. I have a baby through surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with the best services. They also provide a healthy surrogate. You still have an option of surrogacy. I think you should avail it. If you want to go for the same then you will surely get a baby. I hope this would help you.
Hello. hope you are fine. Sorry to read about you. I wish everything ought to have gone well yet it was in destiny. infertility is extremely a hard thing to overcome. I trust each one of your stresses will vanish one day. IVF is a great technique however it falls flat on account of numerous reasons. I was confronting infertility. I faced it for 10 years. I have an infant through surrogacy. I went to a centre in Europe. They furnished me with the best services. They give a sound surrogate. Despite everything you have an alternative of surrogacy. I figure you should benefit it. On the off chance that you need to go for a similar then you will without a doubt get an infant. I trust this would encourage you.
Angelica turner wrote:
Hi Shazy! Hope you are in good health. Don’t lose hope girl. I know how hard it can be to deal with infertility. I have also been there. It is a heavy burden to bare but don’t worry you are not alone in this. I sure wish your IVF cycle is successful but even if that does not work, you should not give up hope. Surrogacy is still an option you can take. Infertility can cause the uterus to become unhealthy which can block the proper formation of the embryo. I have had two failed IVF before I moved to surrogacy. If this does not work out for you, you can apply for surrogacy. Everyone deserves to be a parent and to be happy. If you ever consider going for it, there are some very good clinics in Ukraine that provide the service. I wish you the best of luck in your journey Take care.

I support people talking about Ukraine as a perfect destination for surrogacy. Here are some of the reasons. For those countries that allow surrogacy the laws typically give all parental rights to the surrogate. This is so until a court process can transfer the rights from her to the IP. In these countries the surrogate has the right to keep the baby if she chooses. But this will never happen in Ukraine. Surrogacy there is well regulated. Surrogacy contracts are considered enforceable under legislation. Under Ukrainian law, the child belongs to IP from the moment of conception. Once the baby is born, the birth certificate is issued with the names of the IP. SM is not awarded any parental rights. She has no standing to keep the baby or claim any rights. This is true even if there were no biological relation between the child and IP. In this and other cases their names remain on the birth certificate. Besides costs are much more affordable in Ukraine than, for example, in the UK and the US. I think it's worth considering.
Hey, Shazi Hope you are doing good. Let me tell you one fact that you must know. There is no appropriate reason for the failure in all such procedures. These are many critical procedures that are obviously undergoing all the care and positivity. But if some uncertainty happens. It doesn't mean that there would be someone at fault. it's good that you are looking for another cycle. Try to be calmer and have courage. IVF is obviously a bouncy ride. And you would face many twist and turns. But make sure the end would be beautiful. And never end your journey over here. You must get other options ready.
I planned for surrogacy and i also went for it.
Surrogacy is prohibited in many states. Like I am from japan there surrogacy is banned. So i had to move to Europe in search of surrogacy. I was infertile due to cancer. But my husband told me not to get worried because he had decided to go through surrogacy to have our kid. So we moved to Europe. Than from Europe we moved to Ukraine and our successful surrogacy occured.
Hey, there. I hope you're okay. Look, I can understand that you're worried. There can be nothing worse than an MC. I went through it. It was a horrible time for me. Everything seems so dark. And, there's no hope. You can only blame yourself. But, please remember, things aren't that bad. You can definitely do this. If you really think you can't, then you have another option, too. You can always go for surrogacy. You won't have to conceive by yourself. Good luck to you. I hope this comment helps you make up your mind.
Sign in to follow this topic