Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hope for positive Lock Rss

Hi Gyz. I am hopefully pregnant. Now I am just little bit anxiety due to my last miscarriage. So I hope so this time will be successfully positive. I am waiting for my positive reports. Suggested me for further care.
As to say there would be much to talk over the things you have to look for as after being pregnant. Like, consider the things that might go wrong last time. And you must not stress over the MC you had. It's just a bad chapter that has to be closed. But yes you must look at things that you must take care of. Hope that you get positive results soon. And the history never repeats itself. As I know how MC feels. You must be much worried about so many things. And that's great to be worried. You just want your baby to be fine. The number of things that I know to follow would be. Don't take the stress. Eat healthily. Drop bad habits if you have any. Like I say alcohol or smoking. This is just so bad for pregnancy or TTC days. You must drop all these things. Stay connected with your doctor. Try to let them know every little detail that you might have been going through.
Congratulations to you on the pregnancy. I wish all the best for you. Just be careful. Take healthy diet. Drink a lot of water. Follow your doctor's advice. I am sure things will work out positively.
Heartiest congratulations to you on your pregnancy. Best wishes from my side dear. You'd be careful about it from now. Eat healthily, live healthily. Do light exercises daily. Also, follow whatever your doctor says. I'm sure that things will go smoothly for you!
Hi there , Its alright my dear. If you didn't able to get successful result first time , it doesn't mean that you will get issues this time too. Be hopeful and positive. Everything will be alright. Sending you baby dust ????
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I really glad to know about your pregnancy. It's really a blessing so forget the past. Something happens for a reason. Learn from it and stay positive. Take good care of your dist and do some exercises. I hope everything will be fine.
All my prayers are with you.
Hi Shazi,
Firstly congrats! I know how you feel. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 10 years. We opted for IVF and had 4 miscarriages(ranging 7-13 weeks pregnancies). We were left with the last embryo, with the decision already being made that this was our trial. I fell pregnant again, not having any expectations to find out that I was carrying fraternal twins(one conceived naturally). I am blessed with a boy and a girl. They are 5 months old now:) One thing that I did different was drinking water every 20 min or so. Keeping hydrated dilutes the stress hormones(which is hard not to release in our case) and also keeps the uterus hydrated for the pregnancy to thrive. In addition, keeping busy (gardening, walks, movies, coffee dates etc)and not googling silly stuff helped in my case. All the best. Take care
Hi Shazi,
Firstly congrats! I know how you feel. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 10 years. We opted for IVF and had 4 miscarriages(ranging 7-13 weeks pregnancies). We were left with the last embryo, with the decision already being made that this was our trial. I fell pregnant again, not having any expectations to find out that I was carrying fraternal twins(one conceived naturally). I am blessed with a boy and a girl. They are 5 months old now:) One thing that I did different was drinking water every 20 min or so. Keeping hydrated dilutes the stress hormones(which is hard not to release in our case) and also keeps the uterus hydrated for the pregnancy to thrive. In addition, keeping busy (gardening, walks, movies, coffee dates etc)and not googling silly stuff helped in my case. All the best. Take care
First of all, my heartiest congratulation to you for pregnancy. Best wishes from my side dear. You'd be careful about it from now. Eat healthily, live healthily. Do light exercises daily. Also, follow whatever your doctor says. I'm sure that things will be fine.
My sympathies
Hey there! I hope you're doing great. You must be, this is such good news. Congratulations to you, dear. Don't worry, the reports will be positive. You must be so excited. I know you're nervous and worried due to your last miscarriage. But hey? You have to be strong and really have to stay positive! Everything happens for a reason, dear, and there's good in everything that happens. Maybe the time wasn't right before, so don't think about it. You're lucky that you're pregnant again so be happy about it. Keep yourself busy so that you don't think about the past. Just make sure you avoid the things you did carelessly before due to which you miscarried. You can go baby shopping and plan your baby's room. You can go watch comedy movies with friends and have lunch. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Hey, girl, I hope you are well. Congratulations on getting pregnant! Don't let these negative thoughts strike you. Anxiety is not good for you. What happened in the past happened just hope for the best. Yes, take extreme care of yourself. Start doing yoga to keep you calm as well. Best of luck I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.
Accept my heartiest congratulations on your success. Wishing you all the best for your journey of love. You'd be more careful in this regard from now. Also, take care of your diet. Make sure to visit your doctor in a week. Follow your doctor advice. Sending baby dust to you!
Sign in to follow this topic