Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

What to do now? Rss

Snow81458 wrote:
hi dear!!!! i can understand the pain. but stay strong. And for the surrogacy. surrogacy, really a great of hope to the infertile. when they find no way to get rid of infertility. it is really a great blessing. my aunt went for surrogacy and she is enjoying a happy family life. we must pay a great tribute to the medical science and researchers as well. I wish you very good luck. a lot of baby dust to you.

The laws around this practice differ greatly depending on the country or state you’re in. In Britain, for example, only altruistic surrogacy is legal. sS no money is allowed to change hands. Others will allow surrogate mothers to charge as much as they see fit for remuneration. Yet some will only allow medical expenses to be paid. However, in locations where using a surrogate mother is completely permitted, people might travel to somewhere that it is allowed, like Ukraine for example. It has become very popular these days. IP from all over the world come there for surrogacy. And no wonder. Law there permits surrogacy and regulates it well. You pay less money for the same services. (In some cases you even get more attractive list of services then somewhere else) I believe this is 'cause of competitiveness in this sphere. But here one should be aware of clinics' rates. I mean high success rates don't usually mean high live birth rates after treatments with them. Study this point well to avoid scams like Adonis or Lotus. The huge work is laid upon the IP's shoulders before actual begining of the process. This is time amount spent on self educating and thorough research. But it's all worthy to get success at the end.
Having a baby is not impossible now. You can consider other options. Talk to your doctor about it. See what your options are. I'm sure something will work out for you. I know times are hard right now. But in the end, everything will be worth it. Don't lose hope.
Sorry to hear about this. You know a lot of people are going abroad these days for such procedures. I did it because it was more affordable there. Infertility treatments are really expensive in my country. I could barely afford it. I'm glad I found a place that didn't try to rip me off. I hope you find one too.
Infertility treatments can cost many thousands of dollars and involve strong drugs or hormones. It can also be an emotional roller coaster. Knowing your limits will keep you from being talked into some new procedure that you really don't want and can't afford. When it's time to choose a clinic, do thorough research ahead of time. Keep in mind that some fertility centers that looked great several years ago may have had a lot of turnover in staff and may have gone downhill in quality. But the numbers give you a place to start.
Surrogate mothers in Ukraine have no rights on the child. As a rule, parent of the child is indicated by the biological father who provided the sperm. That's why for the program of surrogate motherhood in Ukraine can go only married couples. And for the same reason Ukraine do not cooperate with homosexual couples. Mother will be register as a parent if her egg been used instead of donors. Here's the list of documents for the the registry office:
a statement of the spouses parents;
birth certificate;
a notarized statement of agreement of a surrogate mother to record the spouses parents of the baby;
Information about the genetic relationship of the child's father;
Parent’s passports;
Parent’s marriage certificate;
Register office is not allowed to ask for:
the contract between the genetic parents and the surrogate mother (it’s a confidential document);
surrogate mother’s presence while child registration;
appeals to the guardianship.
Here's the outline of the currently avaliable packages in our clinic~
All-inclusive standard 39900 euros:
You will be provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You will stay at a villa or hotel.
A pediatrician will see your child every other day after birth.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, you must pay an additional €3000 after birth.
You will have 4 hours of nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You cannot be at the birth of the baby – you will be able to meet your baby after the hospital clears the baby for leaving the hospital.
All-inclusive VIP 49900 euros:
You will be provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You will stay in a standard room at the Venice Hotel or a luxury apartment for the first two visits, and on your final visit, you will stay in a bigger suite that specially equipped for babies (I’m assuming this means a crib, but am not certain).
You’ll receive a Newborn Package that includes all the things you’ll need when you start to take care of the baby.
You will receive PGD services, which helps eliminate poor embryos and also allows for gender selection.
A pediatrician will see your child every day, and there is also a 24/7 hotline for English-speaking Pediatricians, who can come visit you at any time if necessary.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, there is no additional fee.
You will have 9am – 6pm nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You may attend the birth of your baby.
Hope someone will find this useful. Good luck.
I myself am visiting a clinic in this vicinity and they are doing a phenomenal job. At first, I was also confused just like you. However, now that I have opted for it is the best decision I have ever made. Therefore, my advice to you would be to go for it. It is always better to start a process than to delay it. Good luck to you. If you need any additional information do let me know. Sending baby dust your way.
Hello. Hope you are doing well. It is ok to feel this way. I did too. You shouldn't go ahead if you are not completely sure about this. Rushing in such situations is never good. I'll tell you what I did here. Maybe that might help you. I called the clinic I plan on going to. I explained how I'm confused about this. They guided me through the whole thing. Answered all my questions. I used to email them every time I had a query. They replied with the answer immediately. They let me proceed when I was completely sure. You should try talking to them too.
You shouldn't waste your time! These decisions should be taken quickly. However, don't rush into choosing a clinic. It requires a lot of patience and extensive research. I would suggest you go for it, right away. There's nothing wrong in that. These methods are quite expensive. You would want your money to be safe, even if something goes south. So, it's important to find a good clinic. There are lots of good clinics in Europe. Some of them provide such services for fewer amounts of money. You should keep searching for good ones. Do let me know if you need some help with it. I would gladly help you out. Good luck on your journey, honey!
Sign in to follow this topic