Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

pregnancy test is negative Lock Rss

Hi! sorry to hear about your IVF failures. It is really shocking and hurting. You are really facing a hard time. IVF failures are very common. These failures made the cycle lengthy and costly. Moreover, every Uterus does not support this process. as compared to IVF, There are more success rates of the surrogacy. Surrogacy is the relatively safe way of getting a baby. I give you a child genetically belongs to you. It is the best option for those who can not complete their families naturally. So I would also recommend you to go for it. I hope you will get a positive result. You can go for it to Ukraine as there are many best clinics for it. Best of luck whatever you do. God bless you.
Hi There Melissa! I hope that you are feeling much better than you were feeling earlier when you wrote this post. My ar you need to first of all just gather yourself in order to think straight about your health and infertility issues. First of all, you need to realize that you are not the only one who is going through tough situations like these. There are many women out there who face problems regarding conceiving. Just relax and focus on what you need to. My suggestion for you I to go see a doctor who can deal with the case that with the appropriate care. I have recently been to a clinic and I am not exaggerating when I say that it is by far the most amazing clinic I have been to regarding issues of my infertility. I am also a married woman trying to conceive for 7 years as of now. But this clinic has seemed to make everything way more easy for me. Do try think!s clinic out and let me know how you have found solutions for our concerns.
Good luck!
Hi, hope you feel good now. Your story makes me sorrow. So sorry to hear about your negative test. I wish you to be strong now. Infertility is very common now these days. I'm also a heart patient. My doctor said to me, I cannot conceive. then we moved to europ.there are many good clinics in Europe. Who treat infertility. Surrogacy and IVF is the best treatment for infertility. I go with surrogacy. Now I'm the mother of a baby boy.nevwr lose hope. Hope is the good energizer of life. Stays happy.
Hi there. I know you are good. I wish everything in your life gets solved. Being infertile can cause you problems. I have seen many people ruin their lives. You should not blame yourself for this. Find a good clinic for yourself. Lotus is not a good clinic. They do not have the best services. Choose the best thing for yourself. You can always solve your problems through it. This will change your life for the better and you will be able to have your problems. I hope all of your problems fade away, and you remain successful too.
Hello darling. I am so sorry for what you have gone through. You need to have all the support of your husband throughout. And if you want to make it a point to get a baby, then eradicate these negative thoughts. The major impact on the results of the IVF is mainly because of the clinic that you have chosen. This is why I want to share about the clinic that I recently discovered for myself. I will have surrogacy. If this doesn't work for you. Then you can go for surrogacy too. It will be in Ukraine. Take care. Love.
Hey, dear, I hope you're good. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I think it is really important that we all spread awareness regarding such issues and discuss all the matters here. I myself had a similar experience with them. They reply very late to one's email and not take seriously. When they did finally reply to my email they didn't even answer the questions I had asked and just give less information. Instead, they asked me for a proof of my marriage certificate and all the other details about that. I mean I do get that it is a requirement of the clinic But it's irritating. However, I don't think you should be communicating with the people in this way. Anyways, I want to say that please don't waste your time on them. Now I did not try to connect with them. I am finding anyone else for this purpose. Well, good luck to you.
Hey, dear, I hope you're good. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I think it is really important that we all spread awareness regarding such issues and discuss all the matters here. I myself had a similar experience with them. They reply very late to one's email and not take seriously. When they did finally reply to my email they didn't even answer the questions I had asked and just give less information. Instead, they asked me for a proof of my marriage certificate and all the other details about that. I mean I do get that it is a requirement of the clinic But it's irritating. However, I don't think you should be communicating with the people in this way. Anyways, I want to say that please don't waste your time on them. Now I did not try to connect with them. I am finding anyone else for this purpose. Well, good luck to you.
Hello! So Sorry to hear about your failures. It is the very hard thing to face. But you do not need to worry about this. Sometimes all is written in the fate. You should not need to lose hope. Because if you lose hope, You lose everything. IVF failures are common. These failures made it lengthy and expensive also. So that is why most of the people are moving toward the surrogacy. The success rate of the surrogacy is more than the IVF. It is the safest way of getting a baby. It is just like a blessing for infertile. So I would also suggest you think about it. I hope you will be able to complete your family with this. Best of luck whatever you do.
Please calm down, dear. I can understand what you are going through. You must be in so much pain. Don't lose hope, okay? Your next attempt will be successful. I will pray for you. Just don't cry and stay strong.
Hello dear, I have read your post as I just now came online. I want to say to you dear that don't be a worry, please. If the pregnancy test is negative you never need to lose hope. Soon it will be positive. Not a big issue as well. I just advice you to take more care of your self. You have to eat healthy food. And also stay away from the stress. You will be blessed soon by a mother. Good Luck.
Hello there, I have seen your post just now. I am really very sorry about that. But dear you should not worry at all. All will be well soon. You just keep trying. You will be a win. You have to discuss all the small and big issues with your doctor. So she can guide you properly. Don't feel shy or any hesitation from the doctor. Because it can not be good for you. Wishing you good luck.
It's okay, sweetheart. I can understand your situation. I can feel your pain. Keep your hopes high. Your next attempt will be successful. My prayers are with you. Stay positive and strong.
Sign in to follow this topic