Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hope I'm pregnant Rss

Hi all,
This month is my husband's and my first month ttc our 2nd child (1st child is 12 months). We are older (37 & 62), but our first child was conceived naturally and is perfectly healthy and we are really hoping for the same this time. It's been 3 weeks since the start of my last period and I'm having pregnancy symptoms (cramping and twinges, fuller more sensitive breasts, a bit of nausea, backaches, bloating and gas, a bit of discharge, etc.). I feel like I'm pregnant and could even tell a difference right after we ttc. However, I was on the pill for 9-10 months prior (finished the pack before stopping) so I don't really know my natural cycle or when to test. In the past, my cycle was 21 days. I took 2 tests this week and both came back negative, but I think I just tested too early. I'm going to test again in 2 days which will be the first day of my missed period if my cycle is in fact 3 weeks. But if it too is negative, I'll test again in 7 days (will I be able to wait that long?!) in case my cycle is 28 days or delayed due to just stopping the pill. I have no sign of a period coming. Really hoping for a positive test. Just wanted to share what I'm going through, as it's excruciating waiting to find out!
Hello there, I can understand how frustrating it can be to wait for a pregnancy test. But I hope it turns out positive for you. It just depends on your condition. You should take the proper test. You’ll surely be happy. Just take a good care of yourself. I hope you are happy. Don't lose hope. stay strong. Much love and prayers.
Ty Eshel. Yes it is hard waiting to test for pregnancy. But it's worth it to wait longer and get a positive result than to keep testing and get disappointing negatives. I have a feeling my hsg level is low, like it is for some women, so it may take some time to reflect on a test. I can feel something in my belly. That may sound weird but it's true. I will just have to wait to find out. I'm really excited by the possibility of being pregnant and I'm hoping for another healthy pregnancy and baby.
Took a hpt today and it came back negative again. Feeling disappointed, though it's only been 11 dpo and 3 weeks since lmp. It's frustrating because I feel pregnant and even felt it move inside me when I turned over last night. I know I have to wait another week for a positive test, though it will be brutal to wait, because implantation is likely just occurring now, so not enough time for hormones to be released, especially if my cycle is 28 days instead of 21 like I suspected. Or else my hcg level is low...because I remember having only a faint line on the test last pregnancy. I just hope I'm pregnant and I hope to carry to full term and have a healthy baby. Good luck to all women and mothers ttc!
Hi there, Christine! I know how anxiously you're waiting to get pregnant. Dear, I just want to say that have patience. Stressing over it can have an effect on your results. I wish you are pregnant and you have a wonderful pregnancy. Also, you're lucky that you can give birth naturally. All the very best, love! Keep updating us.
I know you have right to be frustrated but be calm too. You are stressing too much. I am saying this cause when I was in your position I stressed out too much and it led me to a miscarriage. It just depends on your condition. So you have to take care of your self. Don't lose hope. stay strong. Wishing you all the happiness. Much love and prayers.
Hello there. How are you? I can understand your excitement. But if it is doing nothing but making you more stressed, you need to relax. I know it is hard. But let this strength of yours benefit you. Rather than destroy you. Calm down and do something for yourself. Make decisions. make this research come in handy for you. I hope you are pregnant. I hope you become the mother of another beautiful child. Take care. Lots of love.
I'm actually not stressing, I'm just having a hard time waiting to confirm what I already know to be true. I'm very much looking forward to continuing on with my pregnancy...which may sound weird since I've had 3 negatives...because I just know I am. Just have to wait for the hormones to be present enough for the tests. I'm only 3 weeks along anyway. It will take at least another week for the tests to show a positive. Ty all!
Hey, don't worry everything will get better. Just take care of your diet and body. Exercise and do yoga so your body gets stronger and stays active. If your body is in good shape, it will increase the chances of conceiving. I hope the reports have nothing bad in them. stay positive. Best wishes.
Hey Christina. Hope you are doing good. You seem really impatient. I know how big this is for you. I am really hoping to hear the good news anytime soon. But apart from that, you need to calm yourself down. Relax a bit. You are going to get it. This overthinking is not good for you. Don't start stressing out yet. So much pressure on your brain could affect you badly. Take care of yourself. And we shall see you in the next post all happy. Stay strong. Cheers.
Hi, I realized I made a mistake with my hpts. I didn't wait the full 10 min...threw them out after 3 min. I took one early this morning and it was negative after 10 min, but my urine was very diluted and I wasn't able to pee on it for 5 sec, so I did it wrong. Will test again on Sun which will be 4 weeks post period. Ty all for your comments.
I am so happy for you. That is amazing. You must be a beautiful family. Hope to hear more from your side. My best wishes are with you. Do keep us updated. Lots of prayers.
Sign in to follow this topic