Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Update on IVF Rss

Hey, I am really sorry for you. Miscarriages are very hard to deal with. Sometimes it is not in luck to have babies. But through such, we can have the babies of our own genes. I hope you get your happiness this time. And don't face any miscarriage again. Mirth because of babies is unignorable. And every woman has a right to get this happiness. I hope this method will be successful for you. I was also facing infertility once. I used to think that everything is over. Then one of my colleagues suggested me to go for this method. I am enjoying motherhood now. May God bless you, dear.
Hey, I am so happy for you. It is great to hear this. Well, To be a mother is a dream of every woman. I think you chose the best process. Good luck to you. Do keep us updated about your journey.
Hello, I am happy. It is good to hear that. This is a dream. This process is best. My people told me this. IVF is the great process. But it depends upon a clinic. I think that if the clinic is best everything goes perfectly. Update me about the clinic you are choosing. It will help other. I am happy that you didn't face any difficulty. Your this decision is the best. My wishes are with you. I know you will have a baby soon. I will pray for you.
Absolutely right! The success and availability of IVF has raised the hopes of many infertile couples. Those who have not been able to conceive because of infertility. Associated with not only blocked or absent fallopian tubes but also male infertility and many other causes. Before the first cycle a physician will do a semen analysis on the male and a trial or mock embryo transfer. IVF is generally proceeded by the use of ovulation-stimulating drugs to increase the number of mature eggs that can be retrieved. If no viable own eggs then donor eggs may be used. At my 35 yrs old dr diagnosed me on blocked fallopian tubes and suggested surgery to open them before treatment. My right tube opened only. Still we tried iui cycle which failed. We passed several medicated cycles with monitorying which brought no result. Did another lap but the following 2 ivf rounds ended bfn and early miscarriage. Our new dr at bio texcom told it was time to use donor eggs. we followed her advice and soon conceived after shot#1 de ivf. I'm just a couple of weeks with my bean on board!!
There are many options nowadays to get the long awaited baby. Types of ART include in IVF, gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT), zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT), embryo cryopreservation, egg or embryo donation, and gestational carriers. There's definitely the option one can choose to battle infertility.
I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. Not only good posts but also great comments rolling sky
Hello Hazel! How have you been? It's so great to hear from you. First of all, congratulations. I can't believe you're pregnant. It was a risk for sure. But you had to take it. I would've too if I were you. I'm so glad IVF finally worked for you. Can you tell me what place you chose to go to for the procedure? This friend of mine is looking for one. She is very paranoid about this whole situation. She doesn't want to take risks with clinics. She wants to go with a reliable one. You seem to have had a great experience. It would be great if you help us out here. Thanks a ton.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Hello Hazel! How have you been? It's so great to hear from you. First of all, congratulations. I can't believe you're pregnant. It was a risk for sure. But you had to take it. I would've too if I were you. I'm so glad IVF finally worked for you. Can you tell me what place you chose to go to for the procedure? This friend of mine is looking for one. She is very paranoid about this whole situation. She doesn't want to take risks with clinics. She wants to go with a reliable one. You seem to have had a great experience. It would be great if you help us out here. Thanks a ton.

You're a kind lovely. I appreciate you wonna help your friend through. DH and I underwent IVF programs twice, both time successfully. Here's the outline on how the procedure takes place in our clinic abroad.
The clinic will define the date for initial consultation. They will send her the list of required papers. This is more likely to be transvaginal ultrasound check results, breast ultrasound check results, Chest X-ray for both. Then your friend will have to bring doctor’s certificate that she's healthy enough to carry out a baby and that pregnancy is not prohibited for her. And sperm count if avaliable.
They'll come for the initial consultation. They both will undergo the required tests: Blood tests for both, pap smear, sperm count. The doctor will study their medical records. Dr will perform transvaginal ultrasound check once more and evaluate their chances to successfully accomplish the program. Dr will make the decision whether the program can be performed and authorize the program. Since that they'll sign the agreements. The whole sum is usually divided into 5 installments. The doctor will explain them the treatment plan. The clinic will give all medications needed for the subsequent stimulation protocol.
They'll follow the treatment plan. They will make the needed ultrasound checks according to the protocol of stimulation and synchronization. When the date of the 2nd visit is defined they will need to come to to the clinic for the embryo transfer. They should be ready to spend up to 7-10 days.
After the embryo transfer is performed they will be given the protocol to follow and medications according to the protocol. Those meds are intended to increase the chances to achieve and successfully support pregnancy. In 2 weeks after embryo transfer they need to make the blood test for HCG level. Their obligations are considered to be fulfilled after the pregnancy reaches the term of 12 weeks.
Firstly, the offers ''guarantee'' packages. This means that they will keep trying as many times as it takes for the client to get a healthy baby. Other clinics in Ukraine do not offer this. I believe some other clinics have started offering similar ''guarantees'' but they are more expensive than bio texcom. I spent many months networking online and meeting people who had first hand experience of clinics in Ukraine. The clinic had consistently good feedback. The worst comment I heard about the clinic was that they are very busy and sometimes there is a delay in replies to emails. Slow communication is not a deal breaker for me, as long as I know I will get results. Hope this helps.
beccaraynolds wrote:
Hello! Hope you are well. Its good to know about your successful IVF. Congratulations on being pregnant. It would be nice to hear more about your experience. Do share the details soon. Good luck with the pregnancy. I hope its smooth.

Thank you so much of thinking about me! So my 1st trimester is coming to the end. Waiting impatiently for the 12 wks scan. I remember the day of the ET and a couple of days after it. After the procedure I resumed normal daily activities. I avoided vigorous activity. 'cause it definitely caused me much discomfort. Also passed a small amount of clear or bloody fluid shortly after the procedure. (Due to the swabbing of the cervix before the embryo transfer.) Breast tenderness (due to high estrogen levels.) Mild bloating and cramping. I waswarned, if I developed moderate or severe pain after the embryo transfer, I had to contact the doctor immediately. (To evaluate for possible complications such as infection, twisting of an ovary and severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome). Thanks to Lord, everything passed smoothly. Now hoping to hear my bean is developing strong and healthy inside. Wish me good luck for the scan.
Hello! Hope you are well.Sorry to hear about your previous struggles. Its good to know about your successful IVF. Congratulations on being pregnant. It would be nice to hear more about your experience. Do share the details soon. Good luck with the pregnancy. I hope its smooth
Sign in to follow this topic