Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC December 2018 Rss

Hello everyone I thought I would start this group as I couldn't find one for December.
I am 29 years old and this is my first month trying for number 5. will see how things go. I have a 8 year old daughter, 7 year old daughter, 2 year old son and 10 month old son.
Please feel free to join me
Mmmm.. no one trying this month?
Hi, I am planning on trying after Christmas. Have you been on the pill and if so, how long were you on it for previously? I have been on it for years so am a little worried ..
Hello, there! I'm trying this month! I'm on my TWW, currently. TWW is probably the hardest thing about all this. I'll be testing on Christmas, actually! Super excited about that. Hopefully, I get the BFP this time around!
Menty wrote:
Hi, I am planning on trying after Christmas. Have you been on the pill and if so, how long were you on it for previously? I have been on it for years so am a little worried ..

I was on the pill but I keep forgetting to drink it lol. I am sure it will be all good I am sending you lots of pregnancy vibes!!
Laraa92 wrote:
Hello, there! I'm trying this month! I'm on my TWW, currently. TWW is probably the hardest thing about all this. I'll be testing on Christmas, actually! Super excited about that. Hopefully, I get the BFP this time around!

I am with you there. I am on my TWW and testing on Christmas day.
I was naughty and tested yesterday even though I knew it was way to early surprise it came back BFN HAHAHA but I knew it would as it was to early. but I have been feeling really sick so thought why not. sending lots of pregnancy vibes
Laraa92 wrote:

I was naughty and tested yesterday even though I knew it was way to early surprise it came back BFN HAHAHA but I knew it would as it was to early. but I have been feeling really sick so thought why not. sending lots of pregnancy vibes
Good luck girls, hoping Christmas will bring pregnancy for both of you!
Maruschkevilj wrote:
Laraa92 wrote:

I did the same today, actually! Unsurprisingly, it was a BFN. DH hates me for my impatience. Little does he know, what I'm going through! The wait is absolutely killing. Lots of love for you and baby dust as well. Really wish it happens. x
Greetings, lovely ladies! It's a great idea to start this thread. I'll be praying for you, all. Hopefully, you get a double surprise on Christmas! Keep us updated. I would love to hear some exciting news. Good luck, huns!
Laraa92 wrote: I did the same today, actually! Unsurprisingly, it was a BFN. DH hates me for my impatience. Little does he know, what I'm going through! The wait is absolutely killing. Lots of love for you and baby dust as well. Really wish it happens. x

It is so hard to wait and the men don't understand. DH is exactly the same he told me he's not buying anymore tests, I have to wait. I'm going crazy and every little thing that happens I think mmm.. is that a symptom. like today I am exhausted I keep thinking maybe that is a symptom. I keep feeling sick but don't know if its just in my head. you would think having 4 already I would have this sussed but nope
RebecaM wrote:
Greetings, lovely ladies! It's a great idea to start this thread. I'll be praying for you, all. Hopefully, you get a double surprise on Christmas! Keep us updated. I would love to hear some exciting news. Good luck, huns!

Thank you grin
Sign in to follow this topic