Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

initial consultation Lock Rss

Hey guys. So here's a little update. As you know we have started our surrogacy program a while ago. An initial consultation was scheduled. It actually went really well. Everything is fine according to the doctors. They have started looking for a matching surrogate for us. We need lots of prayers!
Hi. How are you doing? I've read a couple of posts about your previous surrogacy program. I'm so glad you are doing it again. Your last journey was really inspirational. I actually took your advice and contacted the clinic you referred. I had a million questions in my head. And I tried not to but ended up bombarding those questions on them. But they were so nice and supportive. They explained each procedure really well. So yeah I'm feeling pretty good about all this now. Might apply soon. Keep the updates coming. They'd be of great help. You're an inspiration.
beccaraynolds wrote:
Hi. How are you doing? I've read a couple of posts about your previous surrogacy program. I'm so glad you are doing it again. Your last journey was really inspirational. I actually took your advice and contacted the clinic you referred. I had a million questions in my head. And I tried not to but ended up bombarding those questions on them. But they were so nice and supportive. They explained each procedure really well. So yeah I'm feeling pretty good about all this now. Might apply soon. Keep the updates coming. They'd be of great help. You're an inspiration.

Hi. Thank you so much for such nice words. You have no idea how much this means to me. It feels really good to be truly appreciated. Especially when it's from someone who really understands what you have been through. You and everyone else on this forum have really helped. I couldn't have done it without your support. I'm really nervous right now for the next step. The procedure has started. It's a long way to go. I hope things go smoothly for me. And it is so good to know that I inspired you. You will do great. Trust me. Your comment made me really happy.
Monikadavid399 wrote:
I am so happy that things went for you. This reminds me of my own first visit with them. Before visiting them both husband and I were confused if we wanted to travel abroad for the process. The clinic then one day informed us that they had invited us for the first free meeting. We thought this meeting would give us an opportunity to really understand and look around the clinic. When we first landed I remember the driver standing there waiting for us. That was so nice of them! the driver then took us to the place where we were living. It was all so nice and clean. After all of this, we were taken to the clinic. At first, I was nervous, however, when I entered I was so impressed to see so many other people over there. I also met a lot of people from my own hometown. The clinic then also did a medical examination which was for free as well. Overall I would never forget my first experience with them. It was really amazing.

Hi, Monika. Hope you're well. Thank you so much for this comment. I'm glad you had a nice experience with them. Thank you for sharing your story here with us. It really made me feel good about this whole thing. Much love.
Hi. I plan on applying soon. But I have some questions in my head. I'm still kinda confused about this. You have done this before. I was thinking maybe you could help me out a little. It'll mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Christian debt relief programs are specially tailored for those Christian families which are surrounded by plenty of unsecured liabilities. There are various settlement companies in the market that offer free initial consultancy services to them.
https://chiltanpure.com/
Taurus Towing mirrors are a full replacement mirror designed for improved visibility to enable a safer towing experience. Order 4WD accessories now!"
Hi. How's it going? You are such a sweet person for agreeing to do this. I wanted to know if you are going with your own eggs or are you going to use donor ones. I'm quite upset about this these days. My doctor told me we can't use my eggs. I think I'm stuck with donor eggs.
I am so happy that things went for you. This reminds me of my own first visit with them. Before visiting them both husband and I were confused if we wanted to travel abroad for the process. The clinic then one day informed us that they had invited us for the first free meeting. We thought this meeting would give us an opportunity to really understand and look around the clinic. When we first landed I remember the driver standing there waiting for us. That was so nice of them! the driver then took us to the place where we were living. It was all so nice and clean. After all of this, we were taken to the clinic. At first, I was nervous, however, when I entered I was so impressed to see so many other people over there. I also met a lot of people from my own hometown. The clinic then also did a medical examination which was for free as well. Overall I would never forget my first experience with them. It was really amazing.
What a brave decision! It's good to see that you are not holding back. This is the right way to go about it. People are afraid to even consider surrogacy.
free gift cards generator and free gift codes generator and free gift card generator and dailymotion video downloader
What a brave decision! It's good to see that you are not holding back. This is the right way to go about it. People are afraid to even consider surrogacy. I personally believe it's a beautiful procedure. It shows the lengths humans can go to help each other. Surrogates are amazing women! I want to wish you the best of luck on this journey. Hopefully, this experience is just as nice as the first one. Here's to hoping the results are similar too! You can do this! Keep us posted, if you can, on how it goes. I'm also considering opting for assisted conception, soon. This could give me the push I need! My prayers are with you.
Congratulations on the first one going so well! He must be so cute. I'm really happy to see that the doctors have cleared things for the second attempt! I hope this one goes just as well! Your family will be complete. It will be great to see. Sending you lots of love and support. Keep updating us on how it goes.
Sign in to follow this topic