Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

feel like a bad person Rss

Hi all! Thank you for all ur support and encouragement. It just gets so hard sometimes… As much as your family and friends try to be there, they just don’t understand. It’s almost like they tip toe round you. I’m sick of people asking me when I’m going to have kids. It’s always people that haven’t seen me for a while so I just change the subject unbeknown to them its killing me inside. I’m desperately trying for a baby, and dh that’s another story. I just don’t think he understands at all. I tell more about my thoughts and feelings to this forum. I’m so glad I found it. You've all been such a great support to me. Keeping you all in my prayers.
You are not alone. I can totally relate to how you feel. My cousin just had her 3rd baby. We live in different states. At least I don't have to worry about seeing the baby often. But I am going out to visit my mom soon. She wants me to stop by and see them on my way out to my mom's. I declined the invite saying that she just had the baby and the last thing she needs is me and my two little dogs visiting. When the truth is that I just don't think I could handle seeing the new baby. Then there is my other cousin whose wife is due in June!!! You must be kidding me. Life is not fair at all!!! But we just have to keep faith that someday we will get the little baby that we so desire. Hun, you are not a bad person for feeling jealous. I can totally get it why you feel this way.
I know I'm not alone and this site has been a huge support group from me. I feel that I'm alone in my everyday life which I'm sure is true for most of us on this site. I'm grateful to be able to go to all of you for support. I’m grateful I have such a great DH. Last year was a tough year for me and I often wonder how I get through it. The only thing that keeps me going is by trying to stay positive and happy for those who are close to me. It is not their faults that I'm having these problems. I know I will have my day soon. Here is my story… I don't have any problems getting pregnant, but I do have troubles staying pregnant. My first m/c was at 16 weeks. I went in for an u/s at 14 weeks and found the baby stopped growing at 11w5d but still had a hb of 168. The doctor had me in for a follow-up u/s at 16 weeks. This is when we found out I miscarried between 14 and 16 weeks. I had a DNC that day and a second one a week later because the ER surgeon left tissue behind. I didn't get my first AF for 10 weeks. Got pregnant again in August… At my 6 week u/s there was hb… Had a follow-up u/s at 10 weeks and found I had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks. I can’t believe all that happened to me… This is so heartbreaking.
Hi, sweety. Again I'm here to share a couple of thoughts wit you. I didn't like to listen to people's advice unless they had been through infertility issues and understood what I was going through. So if I were you I would have probably been a little ticked off if my friends said I should stop going to fertility sites, temping, etc. Those people more than likely did not go through months, and months, turning into years, to get pregnant. They just don't understand what we go through. However, I do believe that sometimes I needed a break from the fertility stuff. I could get so consumed with it. I didn't think that was healthy. You know how our hormones go crazy from the fertility drugs we take. Well, some days, especially during AF, I was just so sad. And when I looked at fertility websites, it just made it worse. You know? There is such a huge range of emotions the TTCers go through. And there are so few people who actually understand how it feels. Just listen to yourself, your body, your feels. If you think your googling turns into obsession, try to spend less time in the internet. Hope you're feeling well these days. Take good care of yourself. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Frannyhoneyb wrote:
I know I'm not alone and this site has been a huge support group from me. I feel that I'm alone in my everyday life which I'm sure is true for most of us on this site. I'm grateful to be able to go to all of you for support. I’m grateful I have such a great DH. Last year was a tough year for me and I often wonder how I get through it. The only thing that keeps me going is by trying to stay positive and happy for those who are close to me. It is not their faults that I'm having these problems. I know I will have my day soon. Here is my story… I don't have any problems getting pregnant, but I do have troubles staying pregnant. My first m/c was at 16 weeks. I went in for an u/s at 14 weeks and found the baby stopped growing at 11w5d but still had a hb of 168. The doctor had me in for a follow-up u/s at 16 weeks. This is when we found out I miscarried between 14 and 16 weeks. I had a DNC that day and a second one a week later because the ER surgeon left tissue behind. I didn't get my first AF for 10 weeks. Got pregnant again in August… At my 6 week u/s there was hb… Had a follow-up u/s at 10 weeks and found I had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks. I can’t believe all that happened to me… This is so heartbreaking.

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles, luv..It feels so tough and unbearable at times!! During one of my cycles I had 4 follies (20, 19, 18, 17mm). DH had a good post wash sperm count of 73 million, 85% motile. Our RE said it was a "textbook cycle" and everything looked great. SO. I was really hoping that was our cycle. And I knew I was going to be so antsy the next 2 weeks..It all ended with failure – my heart was broken, I didn't know where to move since then..
IVF is a costly, physically challenging and emotionally charged undertaking. TBH, at 31 years old and with only a few months of trying under your belt I'd be steering well clear of it and having a few more tries before choosing that route. Also, if you're concerned about the Pregnyl, just keep in mind that if you do IVF you'll be likely taking that as well as a combination of a few other drugs - for example, perhaps Gonal-F, Clomid or Ovidrel. I know the urge to have a baby is strong but if you can do it without IVF you'll be much better off all round - And a few cycles probably isn't giving enough time. Trust in your doctor's advice always.
Wishing you the best Xx
I'm sure all of us have once felt jealousy for others' pregnancies...But this doesn't make us bad people!!
Here's what I've thought about today. I have no idea about your dx. Or how far you have got with fertility treatments. BUT this is obvious along with other tests you should make sure your tubes aren't blocked. It's a well known fact that the fallopian tube is the passageway for the egg to enter the uterus. During ovulation, the egg is released from the ovary and picked up by the fimbriae, which look like fingers at the end of the fallopian tube. The egg then starts its 3-day journey to the uterus. It stays in the end of the tube for the first day, where it can be fertilized if it meets sperm that traveled up through the cervix, through the uterus, and out into the fallopian tube. The fertilized embryo begins dividing and travels in the fallopian tube to enter the uterus, where it will stay for another 3 days or so before implanting. One more thing to add. The test to determine whether your fallopian tubes are open is HSG. This test places dye through the cervix, into the uterus, and out through the tubes. An x-ray is used to see whether the dye was able to travel out through the tubes, showing that they are open. If both fallopian tubes are damaged or blocked, the egg and sperm cannot find each other. Blocked fallopian tubes prevent natural conception, but IVF can bypass the tubes which is absolutely a good piece of news.
Do update soon. All my positive thoughts going your way. smile
I do not think you are a bad person. it is completely normal to not feel great when other people achieve what you have wantedfor the whole life. but then again, it means that you will be there as well. fingers crossed.
i for my part have everything planned out. if the 3rd round does not work, I am going to move on to surrogacy oe. because I really want to use my own eggs. and honestly, we have even found the best agency for this, world center of baby
Women that went through multiple unsuccessful IVF attempts, as well as of older reproductive age, need to restore oocyte mitochondria in order to successfully become pregnant. A woman can become pregnant only if there are functionally active mitochondria in her oocytes. Donation of mitochondria will allow thousands of hopeless women to give birth to a healthy child through IVF using mitochondrial donation. Mitochondrion is one of the most important components of any living cell, including the egg. In simple words, mitochondrion is the cell’s energy station. Essentially, its work consists in supplying the cell with vital energy for its normal functioning. To carry out such a procedure, an egg donor with a high functional activity of mitochondria (a blastocyst production rate of 70% or more), a patient (willing to get pregnant), and sperm for in vitro fertilization are required. Healthy functionally active mitochondria are taken from a donor’s oocyte and integrated with the patient’s cells. Next, fertilization with sperm and transfer of a healthy embryo into the patient’s uterus is performed.It's easy to look for details on bio tex com official site. You can also email them on the point. They're quick at responding. Normally, you will get your email response within 48 hours (for business day). If you’re not getting the answer please check your Spam folder. Communication outside the working time is possible only in case of emergency - this is understandable.
Sending hugs. http://topvideodownloader.com Waiting and saying positive is nerve wracking and no one can see just how stressful it is on the inside.
Came here again. I think more for the updates.
If you google, you're more likely to find- It is a year for any normal person not using ovulation kits or any other assistance. For someone actively trying and using ovulation tests, you know exactly when you are Ov and therefore should have more success than someone not testing and just guessing when they Ov. After 6-9 months of using test and still not prego, should probably see a Dr. your "environment" may be to hostile for the swimmers, or he may have low sperm count. A genetic counselor can help increase the odds to have a healthy baby for some couples. A genetic evaluation can sometimes uncover the reason for infertility which can help identify if there are treatment options available. For example, approximately 20% of male infertility is caused by an underlying genetic issue. Finding the genetic issue helps identify the most effective treatment options to increase the chance to have a healthy baby. Here is an example of how a genetic counselor can help:
A young couple has had a history of miscarriage together with the inability to become pregnant otherwise for over a year. They seek genetic counseling to help find the reason for their problems. During their genetic counseling session, their health history, family history and previous medical test results are reviewed. They also talk about the health of other family members and their family members’ experiences with pregnancy. The genetic counselor tells them about the possibility of a genetic cause for their infertility and discusses testing options. The woman pursues testing that identifies a genetic change called a balanced translocation, which is found in approximately 5% of couples with infertility.
A balanced translocation is a rearrangement in the chromosomes that can cause an increased risk for multiple miscarriages, including miscarriages that can occur prior to the woman even realizing she is pregnant. In addition, there can also be an increased risk to have a baby born with a chromosome abnormality, which can lead to birth defects and developmental delay. The genetic counselor explains all of the risks associated with the balanced translocation as well as the couple’s reproductive options, including preimplantation genetic diagnosis. PGD is typically not offered to all couples, but rather those in specific situations such as the one discussed here.
Stay strong, honey. This road can be much depriving of yourself. This is good you're getting things off your chest and not bottling up. We are all here for you.
Looking forward to some updates of yours. Hugs xx
I am pretty sure my words won't change anything. I think that it is impossible to not feel jealous when you are having trouble conceiving. and the only thing that might help is counselling. but the cure will come only when you get what you want. and that's it.

I wish you the best of luck.
I am an IP. and our Sm is expecting already. and we have been through some tough times. and really thought that there was no way we could become parents. turns out there is.
It seems to me that there is nothing bad, because many girls face such a problem. You need to find a guy who will love you
Sign in to follow this topic