Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

ttc for 2 years and nothing Rss

if you have been trying aturally I think that it is time to move on. you can start with ivf as I think iui is not the best option when it comes to higher chances. I'd prefer icsi. and I think that it is what we are going for this time around. It is a bit more expensive, but it is really effective.
I am somehow really confident in it. I do not know why though.
but I also have the b-plan. I have found the clinic where if I need to I can sign for surrogacy oe. it is called World center of baby
Ladies are right. If you found yourself facing this problem once, you should never quit and look for the ways to beat infertility. We've got the long history and our fertility journey was not the shortest one. We experienced IUI and ICSI rounds home - got nothing but failures and broken hearts. I'm pretty ripe age and have not so much time left. The decision of moving onto egg donation wasn't smooth and fast as well. The idea of using another woman's eggs was weird at the beginning of our new route. And all those conversations about biological relation of the baby were torturing me. Furthermore I faced all that with our so to say family's proven fertility! (All the women in my family were/are fertile except ME!) But talking to more people in the similar position and investigation on the net really helped us much. This way we found eviternity.org specializing on egg donation and surrogacy. We had our free consultation with the patient coordinator Josephine in London. She was going through the same thing that time so we were absolutely understood and supported. In a couple of weeks we went to Ukraine and signed contract with the clinic. It was the program of 5 shots for 9900 euro. All meds for the protocol included into the package price. Also selective reduction; housing, transportation and other minor issues. The most attractive about the program was that in case of 5 failures they refund all money paid. With our previous history of failures we thought that guarantee was great luck cause were so much tired of paying extra and almost out of the pocket.
Fresh gave us more chance to try simply because you get more eggs. At the clinic they fortunately had plenty of donors for us to choose from. We selected a donor that is cute, tall, very athletic, had higher scores than me, dog lover like we are and many other things we liked about her. She is 25 years old.
Over all my ICSI and IUI I never got more than 3 eggs and never past day 3-4. I always say it's a big difference from being 38 and 25 when it comes to fertility!
Just a couple of words to add. Our clinic has just introduces their new method involved into IVF process. Mitochondria donation is basically the implantation of a healthy and functionally active donor mitochondria into the cells of an infertile patient, that provides the patient’s cell with the necessary energy and contributes to successful pregnancy. With this method it's possible to get prego with own eggs for women 40+ yo, with low AMH and egg quality. Isn't that amazing?!
i for my part have everything planned out. if the 3rd http://ptowifi.com round does not work, I am going to move on to surrogacy.
Surrogacy is always the option to count on smile
Though I believe your round #3 IVF will work out for you.
Anyway, if we're talking about surrogacy one should make clear it's neither easier, nor faster way to get the baby into family. The process is usually lengthy and complicated, and its success depends much on the professionals who're taking care of you/your surrogate/your future baby.
No wonder, Ukraine has become a popular surrogacy destination nowadays. People come there for relatively affordable prices and surrogacy friendly law. It must be frustrating to know, for example, that in some states the surro is the legal mother of the baby born. You have then to go to court to fight for your parental rights. Or that in some states the surro can change her mind and keep the baby after delivery. There are so may restrictions for those who are planning for surrogacy throughout the world! Some countries ban it. Others allow but partially. Yet other allow it for married heterosexual couples (like in Ukraine), but not for gay or lesbian couples, you know..That's why there might be so many hidden milestones one should be aware of..I know that the most clinics in Ukraine offer the legal support. and usually it's included to the package price which is comfy. The legal advisor will tell you the peculiarities of surrogacy process and about all the possible issues considered of bringing your baby home.
The surro has no right to keep the baby after delivery in Ukraine after she signs the contracts. It seems to me, the law there is aimed to protect all the sides. The surro knows she'll get compensated for her time and efforts. The IP know they'll get the baby. The clinic/agency is sure they'll get paid for the provided services. Also one should be aware of scammers. There are so many of them! So that's great we have forums like this and loads of others where people can share their stories and warn others. This place has always been my great source of support and useful information.
Well, didn't mean this post to be this long, beg pardon. Just want to wish you all the very best of luck with your coming round#3 IVF. Fingers crossed.
Hi, there! Welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Sadly, it can be like that, at times. Two years is a long time, actually. Doctors prefer medical check-ups after six months of trying without any success. It's your decision, though. I think it would be a better idea to get your tests done. I know, that sinking feeling won't go away. It's really annoying, but is it really worth skipping the idea altogether? I don't think so! There's no shame in going for assisted conception. You should probably visit a fertility clinic. Let them examine you medically and give the verdict. Hopefully, it won't be anything serious. If it is, you'll be able to get treated for it!
For someone actively trying and using ovulation tests, you know exactly when you are Ov and therefore should have more success than someone not testing and just guessing when they Ov. After 6-9 months of using test and still not prego, should probably see a Dr. your "environment" may be to hostile for the swimmers, or he may have low sperm count. A genetic counselor can help increase the odds to have a healthy baby for some couples. A genetic evaluation can sometimes uncover the reason for infertility which can help identify if there are treatment options available. For example, approximately 20% of male infertility is caused by an underlying genetic issue. Finding the genetic issue helps identify the most effective treatment options to increase the chance to have a healthy baby. Here is an example of how a genetic counselor can help:
A young couple has had a history of miscarriage together with the inability to become pregnant otherwise for over a year. They seek genetic counseling to help find the reason for their problems. During their genetic counseling session, their health history, family history and previous medical test results are reviewed. They also talk about the health of other family members and their family members’ experiences with pregnancy. The genetic counselor tells them about the possibility of a genetic cause for their infertility and discusses testing options. The woman pursues testing that identifies a genetic change called a balanced translocation, which is found in approximately 5% of couples with infertility.
A balanced translocation is a rearrangement in the chromosomes that can cause an increased risk for multiple miscarriages, including miscarriages that can occur prior to the woman even realizing she is pregnant. In addition, there can also be an increased risk to have a baby born with a chromosome abnormality, which can lead to birth defects and developmental delay. The genetic counselor explains all of the risks associated with the balanced translocation as well as the couple’s reproductive options, including preimplantation genetic diagnosis. PGD is typically not offered to all couples, but rather those in specific situations such as the one discussed here.
Natashaa23 wrote:
Hi, there! Welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Sadly, it can be like that, at times. Two years is a long time, actually. Doctors prefer medical check-ups after six months of trying without any success. It's your decision, though. I think it would be a better idea to get your tests done. I know, that sinking feeling won't go away. It's really annoying, but is it really worth skipping the idea altogether? I don't think so! There's no shame in going for assisted conception. You should probably visit a fertility clinic. Let them examine you medically and give the verdict. Hopefully, it won't be anything serious. If it is, you'll be able to get treated for it!

I'm afraid there is no special recipe. This all is so emotional draining! When we embarked on infertility treatment, we decided not to tell family and friends. And for a long time we didn’t tell anyone else. We thought, this is all going to work out, and then there will be a baby and we don’t need to tell anyone how it all happened. So there was all this pain and anxiety and sadness in our lives, but we weren’t sharing it … I wasn’t sharing it with anyone because I was too proud.Infertility treatments also have a big impact on your sex life. In fact, at times you aren’t even allowed to have sex. My dh had to mix my drugs and then inject me and it absolutely wasn’t how we’d ever thought we’d be making a baby. Another issue, dh told once, in IVF the focus often for understandable and necessary reasons is on the woman and her body, but that can make a man feel redundant and uncertain about what’s required of him. He said it felt a bit like watching from the sidelines. We went through shots ivf, both oe and de. I was even used to have tough moments and private cryings, depressive thoughts whatever, but sharing things with knowing ladies on boards really helped. We made it!! Curently nursing our baby#1 adorable fair haired baby boy!
Welcome to the forum, first of all. We are very happy to have another momma! I hope things get better for you honey. Have you considered opting for assisted conception? I really believe it could be the ideal way to go. Sending you lots of love and baby dust. You can get through this!
Two years is a really long time, honey. I can't believe you haven't gotten tested, yet. You should be going right away. You don't want to leave it, too late. That's almost never good, to be honest. I want to wish you the best of luck. I really hope it's nothing serious. However, it makes no sense to not go for it! It would be an even better decision to find a good clinic. I think you should directly visit a clinic. Good luck to you! I hope things work out well for you. Keep us posted on how it goes. My prayers are with you. You can do this!
It would be ideal for you to visit a fertility clinic. Two years is a long time, honey. You haven't even given these other methods a try. It would make no sense to give up hope, so easily. You can do this, okay? Good luck to you. If you need help regarding a clinic, I can help with that. Just let me know, okay?
First of all, welcome! Make yourself at home, haha. We're all thrilled to have you, here. Secondly, I think it's a no-brainer. Why haven't you already been to the doctor? I get the fear factor. It shouldn't be stopping you from becoming a mom, though! You should be consulting one, right away. If I were you, I would be looking up clinics, right now. It's that important to get a move on! I hope to God, it's nothing serious and you're okay. Either way, if it is, then you shouldn't be too worried. There are so many ways around it. IVF, IUI, etc are all really good options. Good luck to you! It will all be fine.
Sign in to follow this topic