Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Hi everyone Lock Rss

Sorry. Do not know where to post it. I am currently in the middle of looking for a clinic for us. For me and my husband. And thought that it’d be a great idea to find people who are down to discuss some clinics. I am especially interested in the options in Ukraine.
I have been recommended World Center of Baby clinic. And have been trying to find more people with whom I could discuss it. I have planned out creating a whole facebook chat. I know that it is a common thing, so I thought why not.
We are trying to become parents via surrogacy. It is very expensive. This is why we chose Ukraine. There are a lot of options. But we were looking for those agencies that are not very strict when it comes to IP-SM relationship. We want to get to know the woman who is going to be our carrier. This is really important for us. One of the agencies allowing this is WCOB. So far so good. But we do not want to make a leap in the dark. We want to sign with an agency we trust. This is why we decided to go to forums and ask other people about their experience there.
Anyways, overall we think that all of the clinics are the same when it comes to medical stuff. At least, it is what we’ve got. The main differences are the communication, managers and other staff. We do not want much. We are going for surrogacy donor eggs. So, it is not like we are looking for a miracle. So, what do you think?
Waiting for your replies.
Hey! I'm glad I came through your post. I believe it's important to share experiences in today's world when people have a hard time trusting things. I and my husband got both of our children through the surrogacy process as I'm infertile. I was advised to try IVF but I didn't want to take the risk. So, we came to know about this clinic in Ukraine. It is super affordable and the people there are very loving. They have the largest pool of egg donors with proper in-depth details about the women. They'll definitely assist you in choosing the perfect match. The staff there is very helpful, answers to your questions and doesn't get annoyed by you asking thousands of questions. We had a great time there and they didn't take ages to deliver us our baby. I hope everything turns out to be good for you, mate! Whatever you decide, just be confident. It'll all be just fine, don't worry. Good luck!
Good luck to you. I hope things work out for you. Just stay positive and strong. I think to opt for the process is a great decision. I know so many people who have been able to conceive through the process. I myself am in the end phase of it. Really excited. The thing that really matters for the process is a good clinic.
Good luck to you. I hope things work out for you. Just stay positive and strong. I think to opt for the process is a great decision. I know so many people who have been able to conceive through the process. I myself am in the end phase of it. Really excited. The thing that really matters for the process is a good clinic.
Sign in to follow this topic