Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hi everyone Rss

Sorry. Do not know where to post it. I am currently in the middle of looking for a clinic for us. For me and my husband. And thought that it’d be a great idea to find people who are down to discuss some clinics. I am especially interested in the options in Ukraine.
I have been recommended World Center of Baby clinic. And have been trying to find more people with whom I could discuss it. I have planned out creating a whole facebook chat. I know that it is a common thing, so I thought why not.
We are trying to become parents via surrogacy. It is very expensive. This is why we chose Ukraine. There are a lot of options. But we were looking for those agencies that are not very strict when it comes to IP-SM relationship. We want to get to know the woman who is going to be our carrier. This is really important for us. One of the agencies allowing this is WCOB. So far so good. But we do not want to make a leap in the dark. We want to sign with an agency we trust. This is why we decided to go to forums and ask other people about their experience there.
Anyways, overall we think that all of the clinics are the same when it comes to medical stuff. At least, it is what we’ve got. The main differences are the communication, managers and other staff. We do not want much. We are going for surrogacy donor eggs. So, it is not like we are looking for a miracle. So, what do you think?
Waiting for your replies.
Hey! I'm glad I came through your post. I believe it's important to share experiences in today's world when people have a hard time trusting things. I and my husband got both of our children through the surrogacy process as I'm infertile. I was advised to try IVF but I didn't want to take the risk. So, we came to know about this clinic in Ukraine. It is super affordable and the people there are very loving. They have the largest pool of egg donors with proper in-depth details about the women. They'll definitely assist you in choosing the perfect match. The staff there is very helpful, answers to your questions and doesn't get annoyed by you asking thousands of questions. We had a great time there and they didn't take ages to deliver us our baby. I hope everything turns out to be good for you, mate! Whatever you decide, just be confident. It'll all be just fine, don't worry. Good luck!
Hey there. I'm sorry you've found yourself here, but welcome. Seems this is your first post here, I believe I haven't seen any before. Anyway, the board is awesome for nice pieces of advice on any issue - IVF/ICSI/Surrogacy (OE & DE) etc. Ladies are awesome here, so trust me you'll get more answers soon. cool
The fact you're going to use Ukrainian clinic/agency makes no wonder. Frankly speaking this country has become a perfect surrogacy destination since surrogacy law in this country favors the IP more than the surrogate. I believe this is the hugest factor for the majority to know the surrogate will not have any right to keep the baby after she signs the contracts. The baby's considered to be yours from the moment of conception, so this just puts your mind at ease you'll definitely take your baby home. Another point is that I cannot really be of much help with sharing experiences with WCOB. I don't have any. We used another clinic in Kiev. Went there for donor egg IVF. Were amazed with the huge egg donor database. seems 600+ which is nowhere near we've used to see before when doing research. Our medical history was complicated too. so we got really lucky they've accepted us into the treatment plan ''guaranteed''. They are well known for treating even the toughest cases. (We'd been among those). I'm currently in the 3rd trimester grin Well, here's what helped us to make this decision. 1. We had an opportunity to choose the donor we wanted. 2. They developed 3D modeling technique. It works as the following: they take pics of the donor from all possible angles; then they do the same with intended father; later they lay the pics onto one another with the help of a special computer program - this way they get the approximate pic of your future child!! Can you believe this?!! We were positively shocked to see this! 3. They guarantee sooner or later (as the program goes) you'll get your baby. If no luck within 5 rows - they refund all money paid back. It was a nice back plan to have, as IVF is never financially light option. 4. For the sum of money we paid for unlimited ''guaranteed'' plan we could only sign up for 2 rounds if proceeded in the home area. The clinic's all-inclusive guaranteed plans do blow away!! I know you're seeking for surrogacy options, not IVF actually. But I thought you could have a look onto this clinic too. Who knows, maybe you could find some really worthy surrogacy packages for you. Self education means so much. You should make sure you're in the best hands. Good luck! happy
Also thought this could help you. Here's the list of questions you might find helpful when talking to the clinic/agency (I think I've already shared those, so don't mind if you see anywhere else on the threads):
How long has the program been in operation? Does the program maintain a referral listing of previous client couples?
Does the program recruit its own surrogates? Through what means?
Will they work with a surrogate recruited by the couple themselves?
How are surrogates expenses handled? Is there a cap on these expenses?
Does the program offer medical screening of the surrogate? To what extent? Who does the screening? Does medical screening include an AIDS test of surrogate and her partner?
What are the costs of surrogacy? What is the fee payment structure?
What are the financial obligations incurred by the couple?
How long are the surrogate’s medical records kept?
Does the program offer psychological screening and counseling to all parties? To what extent?
Does the program offer on-site medical services (insemination or IVF) or do they work with local physicians and hospitals?
How many babies have been born through the agency/clinic’s surrogacy programs?
To what extent is contact between the surrogate and the couple encouraged? (By letter, meeting face-to-face, on-going?)
Can the couple be present at the birth?
What type of legal counsel is offered to the surrogate and the couple? Does this include the drawing up of contracts?
Does the program offer adoption finalization services?
What are the fees for informational meetings or interviews?
If the surrogate does not get pregnant over a certain number of cycles, what is the clinic's policy regarding refund of fees paid?
In the event that the contract is not honored, what are the financial obligations for the couple?
In the event that the surrogate has a pregnancy loss, what are the financial obligations for the couple?
Does the program have a registry for the surrogate and children to exchange information when the child reaches maturity?
Of course there may be loads of others. Making a list of questions is a usually advised thing. It did help us so much not to leave a single detail behind. Our clinic also offers 24/7 English speaking support line, so that you get additional source of information. It was really nice to know they did take care. So again, hope this helps in a way. Keep us posted.
WCOB is a great choice. Honestly.
There are a lot of testimonies from their clients on FB.
All of you can read them. If you are members of those groups.
Anyways, communication with them is pretty decent. And it is one of the main reasons why you should choose this agency. Just because they really do know what they are doing.
samantha98 wrote:
Hey! I'm glad I came through your post. I believe it's important to share experiences in today's world when people have a hard time trusting things. I and my husband got both of our children through the surrogacy process as I'm infertile. I was advised to try IVF but I didn't want to take the risk. So, we came to know about this clinic in Ukraine. It is super affordable and the people there are very loving. They have the largest pool of egg donors with proper in-depth details about the women. They'll definitely assist you in choosing the perfect match. The staff there is very helpful, answers to your questions and doesn't get annoyed by you asking thousands of questions. We had a great time there and they didn't take ages to deliver us our baby. I hope everything turns out to be good for you, mate! Whatever you decide, just be confident. It'll all be just fine, don't worry. Good luck!

If I'm not mistaken, you're using bio tex com, right? They do have the largest egg donor pool in Europe. Each day the clinic we've been with, examines up to 200 candidates who want to donate their eggs. Only small part of them comply with their strict requirements to prospective egg donors’ physical and psychological health, age, having at least one healthy child restriction, and pleasant appearance. Their donor base has an outstanding advantage. You have an opportunity to choose donor on your own. Thus, you are provided with her photos, video interview and 3D photo on which you can see your donor from different angles. All this enables the couples to start program just after signing up contract with no wasting time on searching for a donor.
Good luck to you. I hope things work out for you. Just stay positive and strong. I think to opt for the process is a great decision. I know so many people who have been able to conceive through the process. I myself am in the end phase of it. Really excited. The thing that really matters for the process is a good clinic.
Good luck to you. I hope things work out for you. Just stay positive and strong. I think to opt for the process is a great decision. I know so many people who have been able to conceive through the process. I myself am in the end phase of it. Really excited. The thing that really matters for the process is a good clinic.
Sign in to follow this topic