Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Pee in the fridge ? Lock Rss

LOL, what a funny way to start a new topic !!

Um this is gunna sound really weird but i need everyones opinion on this ! A few years ago when a bought my first pregnancy test ever, it said on the packet that if you are testing before your period is due they recommend using your first wee of the morning and if you dont have the test at that moment (say you are buying it in the arvo) they suggest peeing in a cup, putting it in the fridge and then when you are nearly ready to test, take it out of the fridge and let it warm up to room tempreture !

What i want to know from you guys is if this sounds ok to do and do you think it would effect the results at all ?

Any help would be great !!

Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Hi Sarah, i have also read this on the pack. I think as long as you use it no loonger than 24 hours, it should be ok, and shouldnt affect the results. I havent done it before, but at the hospitals they store blood and stuff in chilled places, and they are still able to test them, so it would be ok for pee wouldnt it? Im not sure, but thats my theory anyway!
Hope this helps a little.
PS I liked the title..it had me giggling at the thought of someone peeing in the fridge..hehehe. LOL smile
Good luck with your pregnancy test. xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic