Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

differance in age Lock Rss

my d/f would love to start ttc bab number 2. We have a d/d who is almost 6 months. I just want to know how close some of your babies are and howyou found it having them close toghther.
Hi

My two girls are nearly 17 months apart and I love the age gap. It can be hard work at times but I wouldn't change a thing. I am pregnant now and there will be 19 months between the last two which I am really pleased with.

I say go for it if you don't mind being busy for a while!

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

i have two kids brady is 3 1/2yrs and tori is 4 months. the gab has its adventages and disadventages. braydens toilet trained and more independent so i don't have to worry about him as much. on the other hand he was an only child for 3 yrs and has taken him 4 months to get used to her.
girls are better being the older one because they have the mothering insticted right from word go.
We are going to try for another one in september, so there would be an 18month gab between tori and no.3.
my sister and i were 15months apart and we are so different. we don't have a strong relationship. but i have friends that are close and have a great relationship.
sorry for making this so long. hope it helps.

Sign in to follow this topic