Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

home pregnancy test Rss

Hi, I am wondering if I am pregnant as silly me missed 2 contraceptive tablets in 1 week as I went away and forget to bring them and during this time I have had sex with my partner maybe 2 times.
I told him I didn't take my tablets and he didn't mind (typical male). Our first bub at least was planned better!
Whats the odds of falling pregnant??
And when can I do a home pregnant kit???
Thanks

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Hi New Mum,

Everyone is different, so you may or may not fall pregnant. If I was in your situation I would wait until my period was due before taking a test, see if you are late and if so take a test.

Hope this advice helps.

Sal
Home pregnancy tests are really sensitive now and can pick up a pregnancy quite soon after your period is due. I did a test one day after my period was due and it showed up positive (although the "line" was faint).

GOOD LUCK!

M2G

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

iam wondering the same . i forgot a few more like 3 and just finishing the last of antibiotics too.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi everyone. thanks for the replies... NO i am not pregnant... but... all that thinking that I or could be was has got me and hubby clucky again so trying for bub two...

Mum to Jai and Chase!

I found doing pregnancy tests first thing in the morning works the best with your first wee for the day it has the most amount of pregnancy hormone in it so it's more likely to give you a better result.
GOOD LUCK
Sign in to follow this topic